2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Going to San Antonio Jan 31st. - Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 03:19 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Going to San Antonio Jan 31st. - Weekend

Im going down there from Fort Worth, ill be driving the Dakota down.. should be fun 4 hour trip with loud *** exhuast and ****ty gas milage, and on top of that flap spots on the rears so lots of vibration cant wait! lol...

anyways, ill be down there Saturday morning to Sunday night, going to drink and chill at the riverwalk and go see the Alamo... ive already seen it before, but people from my work want to see it. Ill probably just drink and scope out the San Antonio ***.. if there is any...

and im bringing a friend with me he turns 21 on the 29th.. so he will be wasted most of the time... lol.. im 22 and not a heavy drinker.. but im going on a road trip so its a must.

but ya, anyone down that way want to meet up maybe and chill?

Last edited by User; 01-17-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:03 AM
wink2873
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i live in ohio, but just do about a 5 minute long burnout to even out the flat spots in the tires lol.

Old 01-17-2009, 04:42 AM
User
Champion

Originally Posted by wink2873
i live in ohio, but just do about a 5 minute long burnout to even out the flat spots in the tires lol.
no the flat spots are not just a simple flat spot.. it goes from like 90% tread to about 10% tread... so doing a burnout to even them out would make them bald.

This is what happens with your going 120+mph on the highway and a van cuts you off and you finally get to see what your brakes are made off.. it was awesome... -_- not really it sucked.

Old 01-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yay...was it a soccer mom?

Old 01-17-2009, 06:38 PM
User
Champion

Originally Posted by LoudPedal45
yay...was it a soccer mom?
no some ******* that did it on purpose. It was a big van pulling a trailer, he got over and then got back over once there was a large cloud of smoke behind me from my tires and a seized passenger caliper.

When i passed him he was laughing, at this point if i had a gun.. his van would have been painted red from his blood, and then i would set the bitch on fire...

I was pissed i was going to get in front of him slam the brakes and hope he hits me so i could get out and leave his face in pieces.. but i flipped him off and pulled over at the closest gas station so i could check my tires.. it was horrible at the first, it felt like i was riding on squares..

o and to make it even better, they where about 3 days old, meaning i just go them in an put therm on the rims and had them balanced.

but im about to buy a set of M&H 325/40/17s Drag Radials to swap them out with. Should be nice.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package

Originally Posted by User2006
no some ******* that did it on purpose. It was a big van pulling a trailer, he got over and then got back over once there was a large cloud of smoke behind me from my tires and a seized passenger caliper.

When i passed him he was laughing, at this point if i had a gun.. his van would have been painted red from his blood, and then i would set the bitch on fire...

I was pissed i was going to get in front of him slam the brakes and hope he hits me so i could get out and leave his face in pieces.. but i flipped him off and pulled over at the closest gas station so i could check my tires.. it was horrible at the first, it felt like i was riding on squares..

o and to make it even better, they where about 3 days old, meaning i just go them in an put therm on the rims and had them balanced.

but im about to buy a set of M&H 325/40/17s Drag Radials to swap them out with. Should be nice.

i would have gave him a super megga ultra brake check......just to show him what it was like.....i meen come on...he COULDNT HAVE STOPPED

Old 01-17-2009, 11:22 PM
f0x672
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LoudPedal45
...i meen come on...he COULDNT HAVE STOPPED
you think user is gonna risk his truck over some d-bag? after all the money he puts into that thing, i hope he wouldnt.

Old 01-18-2009, 04:51 AM
User
Champion

Originally Posted by f0x672
you think user is gonna risk his truck over some d-bag? after all the money he puts into that thing, i hope he wouldnt.
i do need a new rollpan, tailgate, and rear axle.. hahahaha

Old 01-19-2009, 12:43 PM
ibcnul8r
Professional

So let me understand this. You're going 120 miles per hour on the freeway.....and HE'S the jerk??? What happens when you're going 120 miles per hour and someone merges over that doesn't see you barreling down the highway? Chances are when you hit them, either your dead, there dead....or you're all dead. And lets hope there's no small kids involved.

My opinion....if you want to go 120 miles per hour, go to a racetrack and stop endangering other innocent people on a public freeway.

Sorry dude....just my opinion.

Old 01-19-2009, 02:36 PM
User
Champion

Originally Posted by ibcnul8r
So let me understand this. You're going 120 miles per hour on the freeway.....and HE'S the jerk??? What happens when you're going 120 miles per hour and someone merges over that doesn't see you barreling down the highway? Chances are when you hit them, either your dead, there dead....or you're all dead. And lets hope there's no small kids involved.

My opinion....if you want to go 120 miles per hour, go to a racetrack and stop endangering other innocent people on a public freeway.

Sorry dude....just my opinion.
I live in Texas. This gives me the right to speed all the time.. its in the Texas Unwritten laws for Dummies.

and yes hes the idiot, because he did it on purpose.. read above.

and please don't bring in all the "WHAT IF" crap, we can go all day long about what if the kids, what if i didn't stop, what if a guy on a bike was next to me, what if this what if that.. the story is above.. i love how everyone try's to adjust the stories to make them worse then what they really are.

It already happened, and guess what~ nothing happened execpt a bit of road rage and my flat spot tires.

the population is getting out of control anyways, so if we all died along with a few babies and pregnant women, that would be perfect. I mean lets just hope i hit a church van full of pregos and small children... -_- can i make it any worse..

lol...

----let the games begin----

Quick Reply: Going to San Antonio Jan 31st. - Weekend