2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

New Seats Installed. Sexy!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 08:43 PM
ccrunner
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks awesome!

Old 02-13-2009, 10:10 PM
lamchop
Rookie

they look great, the truck is very nice too

Old 02-13-2009, 10:48 PM
RoaminGnome
All Star

lol well you do seem to have a 1000 things going on! I dont have the money but if I came across the goods I was just wondering what fits in a standard cab. What do you have for a system? Now Ill just be nosy

Old 02-14-2009, 06:13 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RoaminGnome
lol well you do seem to have a 1000 things going on! I dont have the money but if I came across the goods I was just wondering what fits in a standard cab. What do you have for a system? Now Ill just be nosy
Top of the line kenwood deck about 2 years ago... lol.. so probably bottom of the line now, it has direct ipod connection ran to the glove box with 320kb mp3s on it, about 100x artists and albums, i never listen to the radio, it has sub out, aux out, ect ect... cool display (for a 2006 or 07 model) remote and even has a g-force and horsepower gauge on it...

Fosgate speakers all around (will upgrade to infinity componets soon)

400w Mono Alpine V-Power amp

10" Alpine Type-E Sub, i use to run 2x 10"s back in highschool, but im getting older and i took one out and am not looking for the massive bass, i just want it to sound good, even right now the sub is at -1 and it hits hard.. i use to run 2x on +8 bass.. it cracked my window in my old ford ranger listening to hospitile by the faint.. i think.. not sure.

Old 02-14-2009, 12:14 PM
RoaminGnome
All Star

wow nice setup! are your speakers amped? all I have is a blaupunkt head unit and a cheap but decent lanzar amp running 2 alpine 5.25's. I blew my 6.5's in the doors and the alpines were free, just in case anyone was wondering why they are the wrong size

I cant wait to do the system in my bimmer. I miss my 15 that was in my mazda not that I need that anymore but still...

Old 02-14-2009, 02:57 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

User if you decide to go with the Kappas I'd definitely consider amping them. I had Kappa components in my last car and putting an amp on them made a big difference in sound.

Old 02-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Dakota_SuperChips
Rookie

I love what you've done with it. What kind of paint did you use to paint the dash and what did you do to prep it???

Seats are awesome!!!

Old 02-14-2009, 04:42 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i have those mats in several vehicles..

the seats look good..what are they from?

Old 02-15-2009, 03:17 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Altair
User if you decide to go with the Kappas I'd definitely consider amping them. I had Kappa components in my last car and putting an amp on them made a big difference in sound.
o, im not dumb.. im gonna amp them, im not sure where the hell im going to put a 4 channel amp in my sc truck, but ill figure it out. lol.

Originally Posted by Dakota_SuperChips
I love what you've done with it. What kind of paint did you use to paint the dash and what did you do to prep it???

Seats are awesome!!!
Bought the dash from someone local that said they had it professionally painted, he wanted a stock bezel so i traded him.

Originally Posted by BadStratRT
i have those mats in several vehicles..

the seats look good..what are they from?
Yeah i got the mats at Autozone or O'reillys i think.

The seats are the stock Dakota Seats with the original fabric taken off and leather put on and Red embroidery R/T Logos.

They came out of a Club Cab Dakota R/T, bought them used from someone on a R/T Forum. 260$+ to ship... it was sick, thats without the rails also.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:52 AM
big.bryant
Champion

lookin good can't wait to see a video of your truck with the 450hp thats for damn sure!

Quick Reply: New Seats Installed. Sexy!