2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

STS Turbo Dak R/T

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

one vid led to another.....this is what i found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2djbL...eature=related

Old 02-22-2009, 06:48 PM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
Boy, you'd never know it anywhere around central Florida. Very solid reputation in this area. I've spent many an hour hanging over a vehicle watching Marty work, he has no issue with it and is VERY passionate about the vehicles he works on. He will explain exactly what he's doing. I've learned a lot since I came here to take care of my folks. His prices are high, but I've picked his brain enough that I've felt obligated to spend a little extra and get some things from him, like my e-fan and headers, even though I intended to install them myself, just because of the time taken to explain things to me.
And you wouldn't believe the vehicles in that lot on any given day, I'll pull down the road they are on and drive by if I'm going that way just to look at the plates on some of the cars and trucks there to be worked on. Not uncommon for plates to be from Michigan, Cali and I've even seen a Hawaii plate in there.

But that said, he goes through help like you and I change socks. I almost never see the same faces there besides his, so I know where you may be coming from. I had a network business in south Ga. for 11 years, and had the same problem, and if I didn't do the work, I'd count on having to go redo a lot of it...
Marty might know his stuff, but what about his other workers. He is popular, and one man cant handle all of that work..

Old 02-22-2009, 11:19 PM
bpark8824
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by User2006
I love the comments people make on YouTube.. they are sooo ****ing dumb, STS TT each pushing 7psi.. im pretty sure he things his "friend" is running 14psi of boost

and the other douche that cant read the info before asking about numbers...

its a 408 6.7 530/578 with SCT Tune and STS at 10psi.

and i agree with BadassR/T KRC has its up and downs, you either hate them or love them, they built a 360ci for a guy in my dakota club that has a 97 ram and the only thing that engine is good for is a boat anchor... he has another 5.9 ram with a few bolt ons and tuner and runs better at the track by about 1 sec... KRC = Kids Rebuilding Cars

I used to get mad about what people wrote on youtube... not any more, I realized those people are so completely dumb that me yelling at them needs to be the last of their worries. Iv seen some really dumb comments. I love how every person who writes something on youtube, claims " thats just like my truck " or " i have the same truck" I just read the stuff and laugh now especially when people get into youtube arrguments.

Old 02-23-2009, 01:21 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bpark8824
I used to get mad about what people wrote on youtube... not any more, I realized those people are so completely dumb that me yelling at them needs to be the last of their worries. Iv seen some really dumb comments. I love how every person who writes something on youtube, claims " thats just like my truck " or " i have the same truck" I just read the stuff and laugh now especially when people get into youtube arrguments.
lol no bull. Everyone seems to have something better out there.. even the ones that claim they have TT v8s yet they are not even old enough to drive or even have hair on there ***** yet... i just laugh now.. every now and then when someone is COMPLETELY wrong about something, that i know ALOT about ill pretty much blow them away with a long *** book of facts and numbers and years, and they usealluy shut up.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:50 AM
bpark8824
Champion

haha don't you love that when people act like that know something and in reality that don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Old 02-23-2009, 12:21 PM
magnethead
Legend
Received 156 Likes on 143 Posts

I liked this one myself. Absolutely sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Di3...eature=related

If mine weren't a one legger I'd probably do somethign similar lol

Old 02-23-2009, 06:20 PM
big.bryant
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think i need to change my underwear.

that was ****ing sexy right thur...

Old 02-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Altair
Dak attack!

Originally Posted by magnethead
I liked this one myself. Absolutely sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Di3...eature=related

If mine weren't a one legger I'd probably do somethign similar lol
That was hot!

Old 02-23-2009, 11:59 PM
magnethead
Legend
Received 156 Likes on 143 Posts

i'd like to see the straightline numbers for that truck myself..looked lie a damn john force burnout

Quick Reply: STS Turbo Dak R/T