2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

2nd gen 2wd lift

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Josh Abels
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well how much $ does a fabtech cost, and i really wanted to keep my stock wheels, if i was to get it does anyone no a size wheel that would fit that is cheap
and ive been looking on ebay and there r people selling front coil spacers and say they will add a 3" lift to the front end anyone ever had any experience with these and if so r they worth it

Old 03-31-2009, 04:51 PM
JMNeel
Rookie

Some sites say it is discontinued but at this site it is going for $1031.
http://4wheelonline.com/Categories.a...NavigationTree

I am planning on putting the Doetsch lift on my 04 (even though it says its only for up to 03) its only $404...

Varsis - im sure fabtech would make a better lift but is there anything wrong with Doetsch?

As far as the spacers Ive only put a 2" on the front of a silverado and it rides amazing so far i dont think i would try a 3" spacer though.

and with the 3" kit with upper a arms you have to have 4.5 or less back spacing go here ( http://www.rebel13.com/DDLC/Wheels.html ) to check the BS on your wheels if you have stock ones. if you dont have the backspacing needed you could always go with spacers... i think im going to go with some wagon wheels fairly cheap if you can get them with the correct lug pattern and ive always liked the looks of them.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:02 PM
big.bryant
Champion

if you keep your stock rims at least put on some bigger tires, or else it will look dumb

IMHO

Quick Reply: 2nd gen 2wd lift