2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Cinderella period? Not so sure.

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 07:04 PM
rpowell
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know at first I thought you guys were being a little hard on him, but after rereading everything I guess he deserved it. First of all, not sure why someone would waste so much of their time bitching on forum for a vehicle they no longer own. Second he complained so much he ended up with both feet in his mouth and then got wink & user's feet up his bum ouch!

Old 05-06-2009, 07:14 PM
big.bryant
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol this guy is retarded

Old 05-06-2009, 09:48 PM
rtdakota2001
Record Breaker

now i'm not one to start trouble around here........ ...... but i would have to agree, go post this on some dodge haters forum.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:46 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Guess he gave up on this forum...

Old 05-07-2009, 02:20 AM
95_318SLT
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by User
Guess he gave up on this forum...
Yeah, he may have given up on here, but just as one leaves, another one fills his shoes... https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...hat-to-do.html

Old 05-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Altair
Dak attack!

Originally Posted by 95_318SLT
Yeah, he may have given up on here, but just as one leaves, another one fills his shoes... https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...hat-to-do.html
I was just about to say I don't think he gave up he just changed his name and started trolling 3rd gen... lol

Old 05-07-2009, 02:34 AM
big.bryant
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Altair
I was just about to say I don't think he gave up he just changed his name and started trolling 3rd gen... lol
lol that guy is retarded as well.

Its like: Hey i'm going to go to the ***ish Forum and have my name Hitler_Stalin...

Basically just stupid.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:04 AM
CSCustomCars
All Star
Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts

F*ck toyota and honda. You want one, go get one. I dont give a f*ck. It's your money. Not mine.

I don't care how much money I have to put in my truck to keep her running. She is an American. I am an American. I support America. I have always and will always buy american.

Here's something to consider. My 94 Dodge shadow has 108k miles on her. original transmission. Original engine. She has a nasty valve slap/tick when the engine is cold. I let her warm up before I drive her and the valve tick goes away. transmission still shifts like the day she was new. The ball joints are shot. The strut mounts are shot. the alignment is so bad, if I let go on the steering wheel 1/2 a second later i'm in a ditch on the left side of road. I change the oil regularly, and keep an eye on the transmission fluid. The front end is ready to just fall out from under the car. The rockers are rusted to hell, and so are the bottoms of the doors. The unibody is still solid. She clunks and creeks, groans and moans, squeaks and rattles, but she starts every time, drives all the time, Stops all the time. I love her to death and can not part with her. Someday soon I'll get around to fixing to the mounts and ball joints. However, for the $400 I payed some 15,000 miles ago, I'm MORE than satisfied with her. The CEL is not on, nor are any other idiot lights. What more can I ask?

Sure, there's imports out there that have way more mileage, way more problems and will end up costing WAY more money to buy. But I don't give a rats ***.

I am an American. I buy American. I support America.

Old 05-07-2009, 04:20 AM
dodgerules86
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm an American. I support America. I've deployed to Iraq three times. I serve in the military.
I bought a "foreign" car that was made in California. I see plenty of "foreign" cars everyday driven by "patriots" that serve their country. (I'd venture to say I see more "foreign" cars on base than I do "American.")
Not sorry to "burst the bubble" but the whole "I'm American, and GM/Ford/Dodge is made in America, and your a Commie bastard if you buy Honda/Toyota" just isn't logical.

The new HEMIs and 2.4L's are made in Mexico, people. http://www.media.chrysler.com/whatsn...uringChart.pdf (2008 Chrysler manufacturing chart)
http://www.media.chrysler.com/factsheets.do Fact sheets on Chrysler plants.

Every vehicle does have it's problems. Some a lot more than others. Probably why Chrysler and GM are in the ship they are in right now. GM's under-gone a company revamp (to "focus on quality improvements") how many times now?

Old 05-07-2009, 10:02 AM
wink2873
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by dodgerules86
I'm an American. I support America. I've deployed to Iraq three times. I serve in the military.
I bought a "foreign" car that was made in California. I see plenty of "foreign" cars everyday driven by "patriots" that serve their country. (I'd venture to say I see more "foreign" cars on base than I do "American.")
Not sorry to "burst the bubble" but the whole "I'm American, and GM/Ford/Dodge is made in America, and your a Commie bastard if you buy Honda/Toyota" just isn't logical.

The new HEMIs and 2.4L's are made in Mexico, people. http://www.media.chrysler.com/whatsn...uringChart.pdf (2008 Chrysler manufacturing chart)
http://www.media.chrysler.com/factsheets.do Fact sheets on Chrysler plants.

Every vehicle does have it's problems. Some a lot more than others. Probably why Chrysler and GM are in the ship they are in right now. GM's under-gone a company revamp (to "focus on quality improvements") how many times now?
your car may have been built in california, but the money you spent goes to japan.

Quick Reply: Cinderella period? Not so sure.