2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Its been a bit but Im back!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 06:41 PM
RoaminGnome
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Its been a bit but Im back!!

My truck has been acting up recently. Like not wanting to start, cranking a few times after sitting a day or 2. This on top of the brake work, suspension work and the sea of rust and leaking fluids.

SOOO I bought an 09 Subaru Impreza 2.5i. Its the base line so not even alloys but its AWD and will be problem free for a few years at least. Its nice to have a comfortable car for my 45mi drive to work (yes one way, its about an hour depending on the clowns on the road). Blown shocks dont make a comfy ride and cruise control is nice too

I kept my kota, I love it and my subby cant haul lol. Now the dak gets some real work done and I get some more experience under my belt, not to mention saving quite a bit of cash.

Old 06-11-2009, 01:43 AM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package

hahahah it aint turboed!!!!!

send me my money for the intake already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-11-2009, 07:05 PM
RoaminGnome
All Star

no it isnt turbo'd. thats not why i got it. If I wanted it to go fast I would have got a WRX, hell if I didnt want a hideous car I wouldve got something different. BUT its a new car for my **** commute to work....

Old 06-11-2009, 07:14 PM
rtdakota2001
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

smart car FTW! lolz

hell, if you bought a smart you could have brought it home in the bed of your dak!

Old 06-12-2009, 08:04 PM
RoaminGnome
All Star

lol no not so much. I need AWD and the subby is the best/cheapest DD. I wanted a WRX as a matter of fact one stared me down the WHOLE buying process. I even flipped it off and told the sales guy why lol!! he was a bit confused to say the least...

Wish I didnt get it just wish my dak was at 1000%, I love the kota but it needs a fair amount of work. So now I just have 3 cars!!

Quick Reply: Its been a bit but Im back!!