2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

FS: Kicker Amp, K40 and Bel radar detectors

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 11:09 PM
01SilverCC
Record Breaker
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default FS: Kicker Amp, K40 and Bel radar detectors

I have a Kicker 350.4, 75watts x 4 channels amp for sale. It is in like new condition, works fine, is good and loud and has bass boost and high and low pass crossovers built in. I only use it to drive a pair of Alpine Type R 6 1/2" separates, in 2 channel mode. $125.00 shipped to anywhere in the USA or Canada. I have it flush mounted in my Dakota and have either misplaced or lost altogether the end caps for it, but the amp is perfect otherwise.

I also have a K40 RD850 self contained radar detector for sale. It is a few years old but it works and I have all the brackets and manuals. $50 shipped. And I have a Beltronics 955 radar detector for sale. I have the brackets and manuals for it too, and it works very well. $75.00 shipped. Plus I have the separate power cord with mute button to go with it. The 955 is said to be one of the best radar detectors you can buy. It saved my butt more than once.

Anyone interested, please post or send me a PM. None of these are abused or stolen or anything like that. I just could use the cash. I was an installer for over 16 years so I know how to take care of my electronics.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Quick Reply: FS: Kicker Amp, K40 and Bel radar detectors