2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

exhaust took a dump

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 12:39 PM
TheePlaymaker
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

are you gonna put like turn downs or outs on them or did you lol it'd prolly really rumble the ground if you pointed them down

Old 04-13-2010, 12:55 PM
thunder98110
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TheePlaymaker
are you gonna put like turn downs or outs on them or did you lol it'd prolly really rumble the ground if you pointed them down
its just hacked off for now no turn downs.

Old 04-14-2010, 12:37 AM
QuadCabDak
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exhaust fell off our truck before I even had my license. I thought it was pretty cool when my mom dropped me off at school and all you could hear was the loud rumble. Soccer moms in their caravans stared at her as she drove down the street lol. I have the same tolerance as you guys when it comes to slow driver's. I'll do anything to get around you.

Old 04-14-2010, 12:43 AM
MadisonDakota
All Star

Weird thing happened today. I was driving my Granddad's Corvette at 65 on the highway and a guy in a blue Dakota passed me... on the shoulder....needless to say he didn't quite have enough oomph to finish passing me before the bridge...

Old 04-14-2010, 11:24 PM
KatyA

Originally Posted by MadisonDakota
Weird thing happened today. I was driving my Granddad's Corvette at 65 on the highway and a guy in a blue Dakota passed me... on the shoulder....needless to say he didn't quite have enough oomph to finish passing me before the bridge...
Lmao, love that. XD I guess most of you guys are in the USA. lol. If I drove around with a hacked off muffler and a cracked windshield, I'd get caught by the roving bands of mechanics the municipality has out to crack down on that ****. If your tires are even slightly worn they tow your ***.

Though my 1989 Ram I use to push cars around the garage yard/snowplow has absolutely no exhaust at all from the engine back and it scares the horses on the farm next door. lmao. Wish I could get my Dak to sound like that legally.

Old 04-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Josh Abels
Record Breaker

wow from what it sounds like all over the DF is the Canadia's police suck fat ones

Old 04-14-2010, 11:30 PM
KatyA

Yeah its bull****. Even underglow in all colors is illegal and lifts over 3 inches and just random stupid ****. The police here need something better to do. Maybe if they were allowed to have high speed chases they're stop getting after people with shiny ****. lol

Old 04-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Josh Abels
Record Breaker

neon is illegal here if u are driving, if ur parked its fine, i personally dont care for it
ill wait until we get a badass new neon that glows black, yea i said it black, it radiates darkness lol

Old 04-14-2010, 11:36 PM
KatyA

Lol, blak'd be cool. And as far as i know, underglow is illegal even parked. And if you take ur car in to get it inspected, those cars with the fart cans won't even be let leave unless the thing is removed now. lol. Just rembered that one. Not that I mind, lol, those cars are always hilarious sounding

Old 04-14-2010, 11:38 PM
Josh Abels
Record Breaker

yea theyre hilarious especially the ones with the tip that is blue lol

Quick Reply: exhaust took a dump