2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Roll Call !! Post up your pics of your Dakota!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 02:24 AM
SpencerS
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how many people have flashed you because of your HIDs? just curious, and be honest! =P

Back on topic, that is one clean lookin dakota my friend. Where did you buy your CB setup?

Oh, and where did you put your subs? Because the only place i can fit a Sub w/ a correctly sized box is if i lift up the driver side rear seat lol

Or are those orion subs the shallow mount super expensive subs? =P

Old 07-07-2010, 10:00 AM
xxtnxx

Originally Posted by SpencerS
how many people have flashed you because of your HIDs? just curious, and be honest! =P

Back on topic, that is one clean lookin dakota my friend. Where did you buy your CB setup?

Oh, and where did you put your subs? Because the only place i can fit a Sub w/ a correctly sized box is if i lift up the driver side rear seat lol

A lot of people flash their brights at me when I have my lows on, I'd say at least twice a day, I'm not a dick about em though, if I'm at a stop light and there is a car/sedan in front of me I usually turn my lows off until we start moving that way they arent shining directly into their car haha.

The CB I actually got for free from my friend, I originally just had that $35 cobra you can get at walmart with the small 50Watt PA Speaker, but my friend casey wanted to get a PA so bad that I gave him my entire setup my friend Jesse gave me the nightwatch and a 7 foot whip, and I went out and bought the 100Watt PA speaker that same night haha. I have no idea where he got it, but there is a pilot center right up the I-85 from me that sells them for around 300-500 depending on which one it is.

As for the subs I just folded up the seats and had them in there, and have my amp mounted under the other seat. It was really starting to get annoying having them in there so I took them out completely haha.

Hollar at me if you got any more questions

Old 07-07-2010, 10:44 AM
dodgeramguy85
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I never get flashed with my hids 55 watt 6,000k lights. 3 times thats it and its been over 3,000 miles and I still have stock lenses

Old 07-14-2010, 06:38 PM
bpark8824
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 00dakSport
awsome looking truck xxtnxx. did you say you dropped the back 2"
before lifting the whole body 3''? looks good tho, i just don't see the rake in that pic.
Look at the bed compared to the driveway and you can see they're not parallel. So you can tell there is some rake there.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:01 PM
00dakSport
All Star

really? come on i just want to see some more pics. like on a level street or parking lot.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:01 PM
xxtnxx

haha, i'll get some more pics tomorrow or so, the club im in has a show to attend so i'll be going. We have about 45+ members going so hopefully we win the 5foot club participation trophy, if we do i'll put it in front of the truck and have someone grab a pic.

edit: oh and about 2 days ago I removed my pinstripe and the dodge logo off the gate. Had a friend take one of those eraser wheels on an airgun to it haha.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Dakota_SuperChips
Rookie
Default I am finally back from accross the big pond...

This is my first time on the forums in almost a year. Here's a few pics of my Dak......

IMG_2310.jpg

DeerPictures138.jpgDeerPictures139.jpg

Old 07-15-2010, 04:09 PM
SpencerS
Captain

thats cool, i didnt know they made a 5 speed auto trans! i want one!!! =P

Old 07-15-2010, 05:19 PM
dakota_raven
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Dakota_SuperChips
This is my first time on the forums in almost a year. Here's a few pics of my Dak......

nice truck! but you need to get rid off those mudflaps... jmho!!

Old 07-15-2010, 06:23 PM
dodgeramguy85
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

thats cool, i didnt know they made a 5 speed auto trans! i want one!!! =P
Forget any dodge auto

Quick Reply: Roll Call !! Post up your pics of your Dakota!!