2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Bucket Seat Consoles

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 05:25 PM
stampede 04
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bucket Seat Consoles

I have an '04 SXT reg cab auto with bucket seats. There is nothing between the seats. I was wondering if its possible to get a stock console to put it there. Im assuming they were an option?? I've seen some Dakotas with the flip up type console that can actually double as a small seat when flipped up. Has anyone done this? I'm not sure what models and years would fit. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

Old 10-11-2010, 06:05 PM
00dakSport
All Star

i had the flip up one your talking about before i took it out. it bolts to the bottom of the other 2 seats so you shouldn't have to drill into the floor or nothing. the 04's have different interiors then 2000 and earlier but this console is the same i think. if you need any pics of the mounts or anything let me no i still got half the console in my garage. i'd give ya mine but it's in ruff shape

Old 10-12-2010, 07:55 PM
stampede 04
Rookie

Thanks for the info and nice truck! I need to find out what years and models will have consoles that fit my truck and go junkyard hopping. If anybody has any info please let me know. Thanks

Quick Reply: Bucket Seat Consoles