2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Need Your Expertise Before Truck Goes to Garage

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 07:44 PM
cowboy63645
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

01SilverCC, no offense taken, we are all here to learn and help when possible! I was basing the info off of my 03' which has 3 O2 sensors and only 1 cat. So my info was a little off, sorry for the confusion.

Old 01-02-2011, 05:59 PM
luvdogz
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Your Expertise

MadisonDakota, I think you had a picture in your post but it didn't come out for me. I had a big X there.......

Never mind.......picture finally came through. Wish I were related to her because then I'd be able to do the jobs I don't have the muscle for.

Last edited by luvdogz; 01-02-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Picture came through.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:20 PM
luvdogz
Rookie

Thanks, 01SilverCC!! I'll be checking all of this in the next couple of days. It's supposed to warm up a little......hope so!!! I appreciate all of your help more than you could know!!! I'll post a reply here once I check all of this out. THANK YOU!!!

Old 01-02-2011, 06:23 PM
luvdogz
Rookie
Default Need Your Expertise

THANK YOU GUYS for all of your help, instruction, pics, etc. regarding my post!!!!! I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL OF THIS!!!!! I'll be checking all that you've told me too in the next couple of days and I'll post back to let you know how I made out. THANKS, AGAIN!!!!! Your help is PRICELESS!!!!!

Old 02-27-2011, 08:44 PM
luvdogz
Rookie

I'm just getting back to these problems with my truck. Unfortunately I had the flu for 2 weeks (never get sick) and then my mom was sick for the next 2 weeks and I've been helping her out 24/7. I'm getting back to all of this now and have a few questions that I am going to start a new thread for. The title is Fuel Pump Module - Signs It's Failing? I'm told by the garage that I need a new one but I've had no issues with fuel so I've got to ask. I know I'll find my answer on this awesome forum!!

Quick Reply: Need Your Expertise Before Truck Goes to Garage