2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Nerf Bar

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 06:13 PM
Big Als 04
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nerf Bar

Trying to find a Nerf Bar that will fit my 04 Dakota Sport Extended Cab. I have ordered and returned 2 sets that were too long. When I ordered the website(s) stated extended cab (which I have 2 doors and small bench seat in back) but they sent for as Crew or Quad Cab....this has happened twice with 2 different vendors.

I pointed out the errors to their customer service (which sounded just like Dells customer service) and they agreed that the errors were there. So I need to know if anyone knows a good vendor and/or model number for Black Nerf Bars for a 2004 Dakota 2 door with extended cab.

Thanks,

Al

Old 02-27-2013, 07:33 PM
TRUCKDIVA
Former Vendor

The less expensive version of the sidebars that we have only sell for the Quad Cab. We do offer Westin black 3 inch round nerf bars in black for a Club Cab which is also known as the Extended cab. The part number that we have is 25-0950. I have added the link below if you wish to view them.

http://www.buyautotruckaccessories.c...und-step-bars/

Also you can use the coupon code in the signature to receive the discount if you opted for those sidebars.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:13 PM
mmguy18
Veteran

Got mine from Summit Racing with no issues.

Quick Reply: Nerf Bar