2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

need some info?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 07:43 AM
mercury02
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need some info?

I just bought a 02 dakota with the 5.9 quad cab 4x4. I am a hard core performance nut. I have only had the car two weeks and already have a intake and header on the way. When I purchase something it is usually because of the performance aspect of it. Please tell me where i could find some racing rims for my truck. I am just basically looking for some light weight rims. Also as far as the exhaust goes it is a basic shoot up between the flowmaster(delta 40), magnaflow, or the gibson catback. Please let me know what on give the best output a bad *** sound. Thanks for a of your help.

Old 12-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need some info?

As far as the exhaust I have the Flowmaster 40 and I love the sound. I have the 4.7 so I can only imagine how good it must sound on the 5.9. The amount of wheels for our trucks is kinda limited due to the odd bolt pattern. I know weld has some racing wheels for them. THere might be some others out there. For all I know the stock 15 in Dakota wheels maybe the lightest. I know my stock 16's weigh less than the black steelies I have on it now.

Quick Reply: need some info?