2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Hawaii Seat Cover

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 05:44 AM
lil
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hawaii Seat Cover

I had my Hawaii Seat Covers from my 2003 Dakota but after I put them in my new 2004 Dakota, I desided I wanted new ones to with the new truck.....got a different pattern from the same online store but my old Dakota was a Extended Cab. so there was noway to cover the back bench but with the Quad Cab I wanted to get covers for the back seats to match the front....my issue is the people that sell these only make a one size fits all...they do not make covers for the back seats but you can buy the matching material they use in bulk......does anyone know of a place that will take your fabric and make custom seat covers to order......picture below is of the fabric from my fronts seat covers.

[IMG]local://upfiles/35620/7C864EF525E142FFBBF7B146C621FA2E.gif[/IMG]

Old 07-01-2006, 06:37 PM
DODGERAM808
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hawaii Seat Cover

hey lil. i actually live in hawai and theres a seat cover place here that everyone swears by. its called wet okole. the website is just www.wetokole.com give them a shot, its a huge thing out here for trucks.

Old 07-01-2006, 06:45 PM
kurbycar32
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hawaii Seat Cover

support your local automotive upholstry shop...

i had my rear set on my convertable mustang done for about $150. the convertable has a strange sized rear seat so it was impossible to order covers from. i took it into the shop and let them pull the rear seat out. came back a week later and the rear seat had the new upholstry on it. everything looked like it was installed from the factory. just tell them you want a seat cover

Quick Reply: Hawaii Seat Cover