2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Gallery updated. Check it out!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 01:12 AM
lil
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Finally got pics uploaded

This is kind of funny I found the westin bull bars in chrome like you have for $315.95 plus $35.00 shipping on ebay from SPORTZTRAILERS.com then I go to their site directly and they have them for $280.00 + $35.00 shipping, I would of thought their ebay listing would of been the cheaper buy.....I guess it pays to check around.......but $280.00 is way cheap for these they list for $450.00-$575.00 on other sites and in catalogs......I can't wait to get these on and then I am thinking of getting some nice lights to add to the bar.......what lights (brand size style) would you guys recommend, I am thinking some KC or PIAA round lights.

Old 10-19-2006, 02:52 AM
gutted
Veteran

Do you carry a spare? Or am I right in thinking that I don't see one?

That exhaust looks nice, and those gauges are cool!

Old 10-19-2006, 03:22 AM
Rakaric
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: lil

This is kind of funny I found the westin bull bars in chrome like you have for $315.95 plus $35.00 shipping on ebay from SPORTZTRAILERS.com then I go to their site directly and they have them for $280.00 + $35.00 shipping, I would of thought their ebay listing would of been the cheaper buy.....I guess it pays to check around.......but $280.00 is way cheap for these they list for $450.00-$575.00 on other sites and in catalogs......I can't wait to get these on and then I am thinking of getting some nice lights to add to the bar.......what lights (brand size style) would you guys recommend, I am thinking some KC or PIAA round lights.

Well I wld prolly recommend KC, since my brother had em. I only got 40 buck lights cuz I'm cheap. The chrome bull bars are usually more expensive tho. Depends on the color of the truck for the right color bull bar for you. what color is ur truck?

ORIGINAL: gutted

Do you carry a spare? Or am I right in thinking that I don't see one?

That exhaust looks nice, and those gauges are cool!
No I don't carry a spare tire. Previous owner broke the spare tire carrier, so the spare tire my brother left from his truck is sitting in the garage for my truck. Thx btw about the exhaust and the gauges.

Old 10-19-2006, 05:49 AM
lil
Captain

My truck is a white SLT so it has the chrome grill and bumpers I think the chrome bull bars will look better than the black on mine, yours look best with the black being you have a full painted front end.

Old 10-19-2006, 01:26 PM
akirasoft

The red/black combo looks really nice. The "4x4" sticker above the gas tank looks a bit superflous tho, just my opinion

Old 10-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Rakaric
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: lil

My truck is a white SLT so it has the chrome grill and bumpers I think the chrome bull bars will look better than the black on mine, yours look best with the black being you have a full painted front end.
yea, but i plan on getting one of those chrome billet inserts. It would go with that silver skid plate of the bull bar very well i think

here ya go... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Westi...spagenameZWDVW

chrome bull bar bout 320 bucks total (includes the shipping).

ORIGINAL: akirasoft

The red/black combo looks really nice. The "4x4" sticker above the gas tank looks a bit superflous tho, just my opinion

I think the sticker just gives that section a little something rather than just a red wall.

Old 10-19-2006, 06:19 PM
Chris
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: akirasoft

+1. i agree

Old 10-19-2006, 07:03 PM
hottweelz

I have the all black bull bar and you need to go with 5" HELLA Fog Lights on the front. You'll never go with anything else ever again.

Old 10-20-2006, 03:53 AM
Rakaric
Record Breaker

which were how much?

Old 07-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Rakaric
Record Breaker

Alright, after about a year I finally got new pictures up after all those mods I have done in the past year. Go check em out!

https://dodgeforum.com/albumphoto.as...amp;sortType=6

By the way, if there's anyone who can make me a new, nice looking sigpic, that'd be great! I'm not too good at photoshop or anything like that, heh.

Quick Reply: Gallery updated. Check it out!