2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Happy Holidays

Old 12-22-2006, 04:13 PM
Chris
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Happy Holidays

I just wanted to say happy holidays to everyone on the forum. This is a place to come for great information pertaining to your vehicle, but it is also a place to come for great conversation with even better people. I have a lot to be thankful for over this holiday season and just wanted to take a second and wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy new year. To everyone not celebrating Christmas, I wish you a happy holiday for whatever religion you abide.

Have a happy new year and I hope everyone gets what they want for Christmas.

Old 12-23-2006, 07:52 AM
lil
Captain
Default RE: Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all of you........wonder if Santa will turn my 4.7L into a 8.0L Hemi like in my dream hehe

Old 12-23-2006, 01:50 PM
rappin_trashman
Professional
Default RE: Happy Holidays

doub that lil...lol...and yes i 2nd the fact that this is a great place for information...with even better people...and i to have alot to be thankful for...because i know NOTHING about cars period...but if i need to know something i know i can ask it here...or most of the time i can search and find the answer...so yeah...lol

happy holidays everyone...and try not to drink....

to much...=o)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Happy Holidays