2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Truck Suspension lifts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 07:18 PM
handsome dun
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck Suspension lifts?

ive been lookin around for a lift for my 01 4 door, and i was wonderin if these lifts are any good or if they wer ecomplete ****.

i have never seen a 4 inch or 6.5 inch lift for a 2000 or newer dakota so i dont know if this is any good

if anyone has ever had one or heard of this can you please post your thoughts, any help would be good

Old 01-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Chris
Record Breaker
Default RE: Truck Suspension lifts?

What exactly is your question? Have we heard of big suspension lifts for 01 QC Dakotas? I would check out Rancho to see what they have.

Old 01-03-2007, 03:01 AM
handsome dun

theres this company called Truck Suspension.
http://www.tsliftkits.com/

and they make lifts for a dodge dakota, 4 inch and 6.5 inches.

i was wondering if anyone has ever had one of these lift kits on thier trucks, or ever heard anything about them.

thier supposively the only place that sell 4 inch and bigger lifts for a 2000 and up dakota.

sorry if i confused you

Old 01-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Rayray0622

yeah i have an 01 4 door with the same problem i want to lift it but all i can find that is a reliable lift is the rancho 3 inch... go to dakotaquadsquad.com its another site that has alot of the guys from here on it.. one of them acutally has that lift and he said he had to do alot of beefing up to it and fabrications.. also they discussed it in a post and they company put in its disclaimer that its not responsible for parts that break and things like that.. also that the lift shouldnt be used for off roading that it is only for looks...but yeah just check out that site..

Quick Reply: Truck Suspension lifts?