2nd Gen Durango 2004 - 2009

Replace fog light in bumper

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 10:33 AM
ottocontrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replace fog light in bumper

Hey guys, how the heck do I replace the fog light that is in the bumper. It's an 06 limited. Had it at the dealer yeasterday to rotate tires and oil and to pop the new lamp in. After over 2 hours I had to go and their top tect after spending 1 1/2 hours on it told me he has to take down the whole bumper??? Iam I missing something here??

Old 03-06-2010, 03:34 PM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

You can go to www.dodge.com and in the top right is an icon labeled 'for owners'. If you click on that the next page, in the middle, is a list of functions and one is 'service/owners manuals' that you can download.

http://www.dodge.com/en/owners/

Here is the page and on 384 of the PDF file when you download it is the fog lights replacement,
FF

Old 03-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

LAMP

<A xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> 1.Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.2.Reach under and behind the front fascia to access the front fog lamp housing (4) on the back of the front bumper support (2).3.Disconnect the wire harness connector from the fog lamp bulb connector receptacle.4.Remove the front fascia from the front bumper support.5.Unscrew the adjustment screw (1) at the top of the fog lamp until it is disengaged from the bumper support.6.Insert a trim stick or another suitable wide flat-bladed tool, between either side of the lamp and the side of the lamp seat in the bumper support.7.Carefully pry the pivot pin on either side of the lamp out of its receptacle in the stanchion (3) within the seat of the bumper support.8.Remove the lamp from the bumper support.

Quick Reply: Replace fog light in bumper