2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Almost how my car should have come....

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007 | 06:50 PM
LowSlowNeon
|
Grand Champion
Default Almost how my car should have come....

Washed the ride yesterday and filled it up with some 5w-30 mobil 1 synthetic. Snapped a couple pictures while I was at it. I am basically done with my look mods, I was thinking of doing a lip kit, but I think I'll end up f'in it up because my car is so low. I would rather have my car function then have it look pretty and not be able to drive it anywhere because it sits too low. Now I just need to get some coilovers, upgrade bushings, upgrade brakes, buy new seats, find srt motor & tranny for good price, and call it a day. Cause that would be how my car would be if I could do it. Someday I'll hopefully get that far, but that day is probably a ways out. Anyways, enjoy.

I still need to open up my headlights and adjust a bit as well as fabricate some shrouds, but other then that the headlights are performing like a dream. Very bright and they illuminate in all directions very well. I was toying with the idea of installing angel eyes when I crack them open, but I think it may clutter up my simpleness that I go for. What is everyones opinion on that? If I did do that I would install an led that would light the angel eye up, white most likely because I don't like cops.

Old 05-09-2007 | 08:05 PM
AirWolf
Default RE: Almost how my car should have come....

Your rides always lookin good . Because of my ride being keyed had to take off my graphics and now it looks pretty plain lookin like yours and mickeys . Thats why I lookin for wilder graphics to set my ride off from the both of yours. your custom headlights is what makes your ride.

Old 05-09-2007 | 08:32 PM
Freerider
Record Breaker

Your ride looks sick lowlsow! I agree with you one the headlights. The neon is a simple car, and getting too complicated with the headlights throws off the whole car. Everything on my car has been simple, and when im done with my look mods (which will be shortly) everything will be clean and simple.

I still think those are the baddest headlights I have seen on an SXT to date

Old 05-09-2007 | 08:59 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

looks awesome

Old 05-09-2007 | 09:20 PM
lblackneon
Champion

Lookin good.

Old 05-09-2007 | 09:45 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Very nice indeed...

Old 05-10-2007 | 07:21 AM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator

yup, like the headlights just the way they are

Old 05-10-2007 | 01:30 PM
blocks885
Veteran

it looks great, i like the way the rockblocker looks too over the lights--deffby far the most unique lights i've ever seen, only if you could submit that idea to a company that could produce those =)

or at least something that looks simple--i noticed the 03+ projectors but they are too complex and i don't like the diagonal turn signals at the top (i think most of you know what i'm talking about)... i think they need something simpler, not quite like yours because that's your own design but something in terms of projectors for 03+

Old 05-10-2007 | 02:09 PM
blackflame
Captain

Lov'n your car bro. It just looks so mean and for a neon...well, congratulations. Your ride is really looking great. I wish I could get my car that shiny. I just found red paint on the driver side read wheel well...someone hit my car. Rocks have always been making a lot of scratches. Keep it up man.

Old 05-10-2007 | 02:56 PM
SlowSXT03
Rookie

man i love those headlights....looks awesome man....cant wait to get mine fixed and all ready

Quick Reply: Almost how my car should have come....