2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

anything illegal about this tail-light mod?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Pablodragon
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anything illegal about this tail-light mod?

ORIGINAL: 00neon27sts
those are diff where did you find them at
off e-bay...auction number 290114225413... funny, tried a google search and I cant seem to find them anywhere else, even at regular price... was just tryin to find out what regular price was..

...about the wheels, they are just stock steelies with chrome trim rings instead of hub caps...
I'm on a real limited budget... I say, including the price of the car which I bought last year, have spent only around 8000 total...including all my mods... most are very low priced mods...[&o]

I really enjoy all the pics, comments and adivce I get on here!... you all are awesome and have great ideas!..hope someday to get some money saved up to do some of the things u guys talk about, but I guess I'll just have to do it one thing at a time... my biggest spend lately was that lip kit we all got the heads up on, just couldn't pass up the price... well that pushes back rims, and I still have to do the painting, but looking forward to get some free time to do it!

Old 05-24-2007, 01:06 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Pablodragon

I really enjoy all the pics, comments and adivce I get on here!... you all are awesome and have great ideas!..hope someday to get some money saved up to do some of the things u guys talk about, but I guess I'll just have to do it one thing at a time... my biggest spend lately was that lip kit we all got the heads up on, just couldn't pass up the price... well that pushes back rims, and I still have to do the painting, but looking forward to get some free time to do it!
Well, we all do our saving here and there. Whats nice is when you finally run into some cash, you know wher it is going.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:15 AM
AirWolf

mine arent covers mine are nightshaded that way I did my custom no covers at all. I ran them for half a yr before I got my led tails and never ran into any problems with the cops.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:44 PM
GrApHite03

Panty hose tails are the best if your worried about getting pulled over...

Old 05-25-2007, 04:18 PM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

only problem i could see at all is it covers up all the reflector area on the tails. if im not mistaken (some areas???) require you to have reflectors. just think of your car sitting parked on the side of the street at night. with the lights off and the reflectors covered it would be more difficult to see.

Old 05-27-2007, 02:17 PM
AirWolf

Actually with mine since they are nightshaded the reflector part of the taillight still can be seen pretty cool. With those covers I dont know.

Quick Reply: anything illegal about this tail-light mod?