Leave Glossblack
20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

What color should I do my calipers !

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007 | 05:35 PM
Izero
Champion
Default RE: What color should I do my calipers !

ok in all honesty i would have bought the STI if i had the money.... hands down, i'd take an STI over a Neon sorry guys.... i've driven one and it was AMAZING!

Old 06-22-2007 | 06:48 PM
AirWolf

The sti is out my husband wants a brand new dodge nitro and for me hes getting black with the chrome package . The nitro is awesome lookin and is going to pull our boat thats coming soon. He wants me to put more money into my sxt so thats what Im going to do maybe he will let me turbo her. hes letting me get the 18inchers and drop and mopar kit and cuda hood and repolstered seats front and rear and maybe a nice custom paint job maybe. Hopefully I can have all this by fall.

Old 06-22-2007 | 07:14 PM
neon 05
Captain

but why think of gething a sti then if you going to do all this work to the neon and your stang, is better off you have one mod car that you change its mods frequenly , but if you rich as you say airwolf then go for it,

Old 06-22-2007 | 07:20 PM
AirWolf

Not going to take much to do the mods I want . Also not getting the sti now its a brand new dodge nitro at least its a 4x4 and it call pull are boat. My father in law died last yr and finally getting close to getting the money now and his nice boat . The stang might have to wait rather get the nitro its brand spakin new and will be nice to have at least rims and tires and a few other mods for my sxt with the money.

Old 06-22-2007 | 08:22 PM
neon 05
Captain

thats messed up!?

Old 06-22-2007 | 10:43 PM
Exubus
Champion

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Not going to take much to do the mods I want . Also not getting the sti now its a brand new dodge nitro at least its a 4x4 and it call pull are boat. My father in law died last yr and finally getting close to getting the money now and his nice boat . The stang might have to wait rather get the nitro its brand spakin new and will be nice to have at least rims and tires and a few other mods for my sxt with the money.
Well everyone I could alwaysdrive over to Airwolf's and confirm the info and see her sweet rides! [sm=alcoholic.gif]... and no, I'm not a bartender... I just keep the bartenders employed ha ha.

Old 06-22-2007 | 11:23 PM
neon 05
Captain

lol you hired as dodge forum paparazzi..

Old 06-23-2007 | 01:21 AM
AirWolf

Whats so missed up about my family coming into a little money sometime and I said were thinkin about getting a nitro . Right now its just jazzing up the sxt a little bit .With little stuff like rims and tires and drop and maybe kit and hood for now .

Old 06-23-2007 | 01:38 AM
neon 05
Captain

the reason that is messed up is that you are braggin of you died love one money on the forum and probablyhe meant to give that money for his love ones to survive in hard times and need not to spend it on mods and luxary ,so when one day comes you have no money to eat or to pay to the roof over your head what you going to take a bite off you bdkit put it to a fact if one of your love one days and u recieve 15k of life insurence and your husband says he want to spend it all in souping up his go ped and then what ?.

Old 06-23-2007 | 01:52 AM
AirWolf

Im not braggin Im just saying my father in law would want us to have a little fun with it and of course were paying some bills off first . You wanted to know if I was rich and were doing ok without my fathers in laws money . My husband is store manger here and I work so were ok with money . Weve been married for 15 yrs and have money saved for stuff like you said and the nitro would be my husbands work ride and vehicle we would take out of town and For everything for my sxt for now will cost under 2 grand . I love my lossed one and we were pretty close and I miss him everyday. end of that story.

Quick Reply: What color should I do my calipers !