DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Neon (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-neon-78/)
-   -   My sxt in an accident today! (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-neon/112210-my-sxt-in-an-accident-today.html)

spikeymikey87 06-25-2007 01:38 AM

RE: My sxt in an accident today!

well glad to hear everyone is ok. thats the main thing, what happened?

Midnight SRT 06-25-2007 02:23 AM

No insurance?

I've had to fenders benders in my Neon. A kid and anb old lady pulled out in front of me. My damage was less, so they decided to repair instead of replace. Glad they aren't trying to repair cause my s**t is out of line.

nswap7 06-25-2007 04:08 AM

yeah, what did he do that the mess happened?

AirWolf 06-25-2007 06:32 PM

Yeah my diamonds are ok . My husband was answering his cell phone and looked away for a second and boom . We have really good insurance 250.00 bucks is all we have to pay . We found out today it was 2500.00 worth of damage . Im getting a brand new bumper and maybe hood so I have to get 17 black diamonds to do the hood again. Also gettting another fog light so I have to order a new set of rockblocker film and yellow fog bulbs also they are replacing my depo black housing headlights . Im just worried about the frame damage they wont know about that until wednesday when they start in on her . They said it would take 3 days to repair her. I cant wait to have her back all fixed up . Also have to order a different sxt-4 m front badge this time black and brused alimunim. For a different look. Will have to post pics when shes all done .

nswap7 06-25-2007 09:48 PM

that sucks

AirWolf 06-25-2007 10:23 PM

yeah its crap evertime I have to get in from the passengers side just to drive. if I want my ride back to normal I guess I have to be patient for her to be fixed and forgive my husband since accidents happen.

Exubus 06-25-2007 10:28 PM

What did he hit... someone else or a lightpole or something? Oh and don't sweat it too bad, my car's been through:

1. Speedbumps at 95 mph (chasing a theif).
2. T-boned by a drunk driver - it caved the unibody.
3. 60 mph mail box through the windshield, post down the side of car andscrewed everything all the way down... never text message when driving on your birthday.
4. Side-swiped by another drunk driver in my own driveway (1 day after I finished the bodywork from drunk #1).
5. Backed into a cement-gaurded light pole (girl didn't know how to drive my car).
6. Fat chick on the hood (it wasn't me).

... hence my old screenname as "sheetmagnet." So anyway Airwolf see you're not alone, Neonscan heal.

AirWolf 06-25-2007 10:32 PM

That is so nice to hear that other neons have had crap happen and be put back good as new like hopefully mine will .

Exubus 06-25-2007 10:38 PM

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

That is so nice to hear that other neons have had crap happen and be put back good as new like hopefully mine will .
I did all my work myself... so believe me if I can do it, you will have no problems at all!

flamingpinhead 06-26-2007 07:39 AM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

someone had to do it

ill second the body kit excuse though