DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Neon (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-neon-78/)
-   -   My sxt in an accident today! (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-neon/112210-my-sxt-in-an-accident-today.html)

flamingpinhead 06-26-2007 09:23 PM

RE: My sxt in an accident today!

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: flamingpinhead

^well, he had to get at least a glimpse of the damage... he saw there was not front plate, so he must have seen the front of the car.
You cant tell anything unless you look at the front bumper . Theres no where to mount my plates without the holder . Im not the type of gal to run without plates . I think my rides nice an different lookin but Im not cocky like the srt4 drivers and others who go around thinkin there better than everyone else so they dont have to have a front plate . Im only without it until tommorrow and I have it in plain sight .

[sm=smiley21.gif]

[sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif]

Exubus 06-26-2007 11:13 PM

^well, he had to get at least a glimpse of the damage... he saw there was not front plate, so he must have seen the front of the car.
You cant tell anything unless you look at the front bumper . Theres no where to mount my plates without the holder . Im not the type of gal to run without plates . I think my rides nice an different lookin but Im not cocky like the srt4 drivers and others who go around thinkin there better than everyone else so they dont have to have a front plate . Im only without it until tommorrow and I have it in plain sight .
Hey I'm not a "cockySRT4 driver," but I've driven around here for exactly one year now with no plate on the front of my car, which was until recently 104 miles a day Mon-Fri.... not been pulled over once. And for those who are curious, Iliterally live down the freakin road from AirWolf...

Sorry AirWolf, but I've seen das2123 on different forums over the last few years and he seems pretty level-headed... so I wouldn't argue too far. By the way, where was that car show at that you just went to this last weekend? Because I don't remember seeing any around here (and I was looking).

[IMG]local://upfiles/52694/8EA42F0BC69846C68FA75101E479F63F.jpg[/IMG]

spudsterier 06-26-2007 11:16 PM

wait....does this mean that carsponsorships.com isnt legit??????:eek:
how could they not give you the body kit if you did the work they wanted?????
that just seems pretty odd

AirWolf 06-26-2007 11:45 PM

Yeah Im being to think they are crap if I dont get my other thing I will be mad. They are very strict saying I have to have 10 pics of me handing out there flyers . Which to me is a bunch of crap .

AirWolf 06-26-2007 11:49 PM

ORIGINAL: ptschafer

Hey I'm not a "cockySRT4 driver," but I've driven around here for exactly one year now with no plate on the front of my car, which was until recently 104 miles a day Mon-Fri.... not been pulled over once. And for those who are curious, Iliterally live down the freakin road from AirWolf...

Sorry AirWolf, but I've seen das2123 on different forums over the last few years and he seems pretty level-headed... so I wouldn't argue too far. By the way, where was that car show at that you just went to this last weekend? Because I don't remember seeing any around here (and I was looking).

[IMG]local://upfiles/52694/8EA42F0BC69846C68FA75101E479F63F.jpg[/IMG]
I just dont like to see rides without front plates its the law here in Iowa and I had mine on every since I got my sxt . I had like two different personal plates now again im changin my plates I get to much stupid attention from young guys becasue of my neongal plates now Im going with sxt-4 . I didnt mean you were cocky. I hate front plates just as much as you but its the law and thats why I have personal plates to jazz it up a little . My last show was two sats ago in Johnston and my next one will be after I get my ride back hopefully friday or sat.

Exubus 06-26-2007 11:56 PM

True, I'd be pissed off too... but even that sounds like a lot of jumping through hoops for not much. These guys in here are jumping on your back pretty hard, ya know? Maybe if you showed me some of this stuff in person, I'd vouch for what you're saying andthe forum would ease up a bit on you...

AirWolf 06-27-2007 12:04 AM

No I think they are pickin on me becasue of me fighting with neon 05 the same guy your having a problem with . Everything Ive been saying on here is the truth . Im just waitin on my rims and tires and drop and mopar lip kit thats all for now. I have clear 3rd brake light coming and clear sides and clk tails and cf battery cover and yellow fog light bulbs and my custom badge of some sort and my new personal plates all for me to put on when I get her back. I would be happy to meet you anytime . After I get my sxt back of course . I will have a rental ride for awhile . I picked out a caliber to see how it rides . I really want the srt4 caliber whenever it comes out .

Exubus 06-27-2007 12:20 AM

No I think they are pickin on me becasue of me fighting with neon 05 the same guy your having a problem with . Everything Ive been saying on here is the truth . Im just waitin on my rims and tires and drop and mopar lip kit thats all for now. I have clear 3rd brake light coming and clear sides and clk tails and cf battery cover and yellow fog light bulbs and my custom badge of some sort and my new personal plates all for me to put on when I get her back. I would be happy to meet you anytime . After I get my sxt back of course . I will have a rental ride for awhile . I picked out a caliber to see how it rides . I really want the srt4 caliber whenever it comes out .
Yeah well "neon 05"[sm=bling.gif]is smarter than most of us so it's really frustrating trying to keep up with him. But yeah you could always pick me up at work in the Caliber lol... I'd love to check out the glove box and see what kind of components they used for the cooler. I wouldn't mind mod'ing that into the glove box of my Neon on hot days like today.

AirWolf 06-27-2007 12:23 AM

I might stop up to show off my rental ride maybe .

Exubus 06-27-2007 12:56 AM

[sm=goodidea.gif]