DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Neon (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-neon-78/)
-   -   My sxt in an accident today! (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-neon/112210-my-sxt-in-an-accident-today.html)

j_son600 06-26-2007 08:31 AM

RE: My sxt in an accident today!

Speedbumps at 95 mph!!! Ouch I think after the 1st one I would have had to go back and get the rest of my neon.

AirWolf 06-26-2007 11:46 AM

Well I got a ticket this morning for not having my front licesne plate on which I normaly have on but since the accident my I havent becasue I need a new holder mine broke . Im going to fight it and report him . He was down right the rudest officer Ive ever had to deal with didnt believe my ride was in an accident . he didnt even look at the front and he gave me a warning ticket without even telling me he was about my 3rd brake light being tinted.

flamingpinhead 06-26-2007 12:27 PM

^well, he had to get at least a glimpse of the damage... he saw there was not front plate, so he must have seen the front of the car.

das2123 06-26-2007 12:40 PM

ORIGINAL: flamingpinhead
ill second the body kit excuse though
Why would she waste money on a body kit...

ORIGINAL: AirWolf
They are not a rip off Im with them now and just got a fully sponsored r34 bodykit
Free from carsponsorships.com :eek:

neon 05 06-26-2007 02:02 PM

your going to loose airwolfs no matter what b/c if theres a state that enforces a tag in the front you have to put it on with tie raps or wire its your fault not the law or put it in the front windshild near you

AirWolf 06-26-2007 06:01 PM

I had it in the front windsheild and I know im in the right . Ill just pay the crappy fine and hate the cops for awhile . Not going to change my ride just becasue they want mine to be like everybody elses.

AirWolf 06-26-2007 06:04 PM

^well, he had to get at least a glimpse of the damage... he saw there was not front plate, so he must have seen the front of the car.
You cant tell anything unless you look at the front bumper . Theres no where to mount my plates without the holder . Im not the type of gal to run without plates . I think my rides nice an different lookin but Im not cocky like the srt4 drivers and others who go around thinkin there better than everyone else so they dont have to have a front plate . Im only without it until tommorrow and I have it in plain sight .

AirWolf 06-26-2007 06:06 PM

ORIGINAL: das2123

They are not a rip off Im with them now and just got a fully sponsored r34 bodykit

Whatever . Not getting a sponsored kit anymore going for something easier to get and mopar is the only way to go for a kit .

das2123 06-26-2007 06:13 PM

ORIGINAL: das2123

Whatever . Not getting a sponsored kit anymore going for something easier to get and mopar is the only way to go for a kit .
But I thought you already got it??? :eek:

AirWolf 06-26-2007 06:17 PM

I thought I did too. But I didnt hand enough flyers out and everyshow so the kit is out only the mopar kit for my ride . looks ten times better.