2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Did this work?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 11:52 PM
ek2588
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Did this work?

ยท"A true car enthusiast can appreciate any car, 4cyl to 8cyl, import to domestic".lol if only theidiots onstreetfire, youtube,and other places like that believed in this there wouldn'tbe so much ish talking online. But i def. agree with that 100%. I had a slight argument with some one on 2gn.org about the same thing a couple days ago lol

Old 07-20-2007, 02:16 AM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: PICKLEZ

ok to be clear and droping the subject after that. I dont have imports for starters, I own and love my saab which kicked the ever living crap out of my buddies new dodge Charger.

and for the record, i never called anyones car on this forum rice. I mearly stated what my opinion of the term is.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:49 AM
AirWolf

The word rice is aso a teenagers word and were all past the age 13 right . Were mostly adults on here right if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all . I hate ones who bash on other rides . We are all different and have different tastes for modding our neons and rides.

Old 07-20-2007, 12:54 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

The word rice is aso a teenagers word and were all past the age 13 right . Were mostly adults on here right if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all . I hate ones who bash on other rides . We are all different and have different tastes for modding our neons and rides.
no your history... My grandfather used the term rice (burner) years ago. Its nothing new... adult or not the term was used well before you were born and probably before i was born.

check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricers

take note of the first two pictures on the page. lol

Old 07-20-2007, 01:39 PM
masterofdisaster127

Talk about getting off topic! The poor guy just wants to show off his pride and joy and it turns into a debate on proper slang usage...[/align][/align]Anyways, I'm not into the wings, but if you like it then go with it. As far as the stripes, I love the look, once you get the striping finished down the back and on the roof it will look sweet. I like the stiping color choice too, it's different from the typical black ones that are done, yet not overstated (like the hot pink ones I saw on a silver neon where I live....*shuddering*). [/align]

Old 07-20-2007, 08:52 PM
PICKLEZ
Professional

PINK!?!?! not for me thanks!

Old 07-20-2007, 11:53 PM
AirWolf

Im purely a show gal so show mods are what Im into and what I see for show cars must be rice to everyone . They have big wings , wild graphics and bodykits and vertical doors and loud exhausts and we all take home trophies for all are ricey mods to you guys but to us show rides.

Old 07-21-2007, 12:16 AM
Pablodragon
All Star

not an expert on SRT's...anyone know if the "hood scoop" on the SRT-4 is functional or not?... I thought it wasn't...

...and that wikipedia ricer description says a non-functional hood scoop is 'rice'!.... that's funny!

Old 07-21-2007, 12:22 AM
j_son600
Veteran

The hood scoop on the SRT is non-functional, with a little work it can be functional but as for stock nope. Didn't catch that but its kinda funny.

Old 07-21-2007, 12:24 AM
AirWolf

The hood scoop on my acr was and so are all srt4 hoodschoops. That rice word is again crap and so is that whatever its called that makes fun of rides who like to be different . I also like the saying different strokes for different folks.

Quick Reply: Did this work?