2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Uh Oh Its Picture Time!! (More Pictures Added!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 01:27 PM
yellowO3r/t
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Uh Oh Its Picture Time!! (Part 1)

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

Yeah I've had the Eibach Prokit springs installed for a looong time, it just looks way better with bigger rims...well, except for the rear lol. Oh, and I got my eyelids in yesterday, so those wer installed this morning, now I just need to paint the Mopar lip kit and my "visual" mods will be done for this project...Then i'll install my struts and the SRT front brakes, and I'll be done!

As for the Hotchkis springs, I would recommend Titan since thats where I got my Hotchkis sways from at a very good price, they have fast shipping as well...

ORIGINAL: yellowO3r/t

03 do you still have the stock exhaust. if you have the borla one i'd like a sound clip.

or if anyone has the borla exhaust i'd like a sound clip. WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE!!
The Borla is so expensive because it IS the best exhaust system available for the Neon...it will literally last longer then the Neon itself .
yeah i know but dang. it still sucks. i want it so bad. to much money though.

i tried to register on 2gn forum but it said my email has been banned. i was like dang i've never been on this site before, wtf. help

Old 07-22-2007, 01:34 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

03 do you still have the stock exhaust. if you have the borla one i'd like a sound clip.

or if anyone has the borla exhaust i'd like a sound clip. WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE!!
The Borla is so expensive because it IS the best exhaust system available for the Neon...it will literally last longer then the Neon itself .

i tried to register on 2gn forum but it said my email has been banned. i was like dang i've never been on this site before, wtf. help
Haha damn that sucks...why not just create a new e-mail though Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, Netscape, MSN, Gmail, or any of the other millions of free e-mail clients?

Old 07-22-2007, 01:53 PM
yellowO3r/t
Rookie

Haha damn that sucks...why not just create a new e-mail though Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, Netscape, MSN, Gmail, or any of the other millions of free e-mail clients?
yeah i know i just thought that it was pretty gay that i couldn't register with my email even though i've never been there

Old 07-22-2007, 02:21 PM
lblackneon
Champion

The Thermal exhaust is just about as good as the Borla right? Too bad none of them have a 2.5 inch exhaust. A 2.25 inch exhaust is good enough for anything under 200 hp anyway right?

Titan Motorsports is like 15 minutes away from my studio. I've been there a few times to pick my sparco stuff up. I'm really considering getting those Hotchkis springs from them though. I know it will still hurt my struts though.
Titan is my last resort if I can't get my Apexi stuff installed. I know that'll be expensive.

Old 07-22-2007, 02:25 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: lblackneon

The Thermal exhaust is just about as good as the Borla right? Too bad none of them have a 2.5 inch exhaust. A 2.25 inch exhaust is good enough for anything under 200 hp anyway right?

Titan Motorsports is like 15 minutes away from my studio. I've been there a few times to pick my sparco stuff up. I'm really considering getting those Hotchkis springs from them though. I know it will still hurt my struts though.
Titan is my last resort if I can't get my Apexi stuff installed. I know that'll be expensive.
Thermal R&D is great quality, but I wouldnt even consider putting them in the same category as Borla...and yes, a free-flowing 2.25" (throughout)catback exhaust is going to be plenty for any mods the normal Neon owner can afford. But remember, any SRT exhaust will fit on our cars as well, so that leaves open a billion options for "oversized" exhaust options.

Old 07-22-2007, 03:28 PM
DouglasSXT
Veteran

With all this exhaust talk, and many of you guys already have your exhaust on your cars could those of you that do post up somewhere a sound clip... Really want a new system just not sure which one to go with???

Old 07-22-2007, 07:39 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker
Old 07-22-2007, 08:03 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Hmmm I think my thread has been jacked. Oh well lol.

Old 07-22-2007, 08:08 PM
DouglasSXT
Veteran

I'm sorry!lol

That sounds really nice neon03se!

Old 07-22-2007, 08:09 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: DouglasSXT

I'm sorry!lol
Haha dont worry about it...if I was really concered I could have deleted/edited posts or something. lol

Quick Reply: Uh Oh Its Picture Time!! (More Pictures Added!)