2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Exhaust Update!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 08:25 PM
DouglasSXT
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust Update!

Would this set up be to loud for my car... I don't want anything obnoxious? Have heard instaed of running a straight pipe in there, you can put in a glasspack???

Here's what was sent to me, any feed back from you all would be appreciated!!!

(Dodge Neon SRT-4 Turboback exhaust (downpipe to tail pipes). I took it off my car with 25k miles on it. I had the resonators removed and straight pipe welded in, it sounds really awesome, just like the borla exhaust for the SRT-4. You will have to weld just one section where the downpipe to the midpipe, the rest slides together.)

Old 07-29-2007, 10:54 AM
DouglasSXT
Veteran
Default RE: Exhaust Question?

Well I was able to find an SRT4 exhaust from a guy on neons.org and he wasn't that far away. Picked it up on Sat and just got done installing it this morning! I think it's kind of loud myself? I may try to cut my factory one and maybe weld in a glasspack instead of having the resanators on like I do now...

Also took off the side moldings to give it a little cleaner look!

Old 07-29-2007, 11:14 AM
AirWolf

Looks nice and yeah a glasspack will tame it down nicely get rid of your resanators thats what I did sounds awesome to me and not annoying. Im still debating if I should take my side moldings off I sort of like them.

Old 07-29-2007, 04:10 PM
contagious19
Champion

im waitin on mine. i wish i could have picked it up. but i have an idea for my exhaust. wat do u guys think should i get da tips cut off and have turndowns instead. i or get da tips bend downward?

Quick Reply: Exhaust Update!