2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Cant we all just get along..

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 09:15 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cant we all just get along..

I dont see it as people "ganging up" up on her. I see Airwolf making claims, statements, etc and a few other members calling her out on what she says. If people dont want to face the music when it comes to the content of their posts then I suggest they dont post at all...

Old 08-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Biged83
Captain

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

I dont see it as people "ganging up" up on her. I see Airwolf making claims, statements, etc and a few other members calling her out on what she says. If people dont want to face the music when it comes to the content of their posts then I suggest they dont post at all...
+1

Old 08-14-2007, 10:35 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

i am so lost

Old 08-14-2007, 11:22 PM
PICKLEZ
Professional

Wow I go away for a bit and all hell breaks loose. I read all the posts and will say now my car is crap but I love it. Air your ok got no problems with you but I do have to say this. All first gens two and four door look the same...second gens (all Four door) dont look the same, so my little pea brain wonders why dont they just say 00-02? are second and the 03-05 are third gen only because of the body dif. now before you all pounce on me!!!! let me sexplaine. I still say the srt-4 is still a neon. the plain jane 03 and up neons look just like the srt 4 only not the perfomance package...so why not call it what it really is? A neon. The srt 4 crowd sounds like they are embarrassed to own a neon so they call it the nifty srt4. granted acr srt4 sounds bitchin and cool but you look at it and go...oh its a neon, ok. I am pretty darn sure im gonna get flak for this post but I am a proud neon owner first second or what ever i like em and think they are fun to drive. and I also dont care what anyone says...STICKERS MAKE YOU GO VERY FAST YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! LOL ha joke love all you guys and thank you all for giving me info on the little dodge!

Old 08-14-2007, 11:44 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

+2

Old 08-15-2007, 01:15 AM
Adionik
Champion

I had a feeling you'd understand...

Old 08-15-2007, 02:49 AM
antitrustspider
Veteran

Makes sense but the 00-02 have the same body style. You can swap a lot of the body parts around for them too(bumpers and stuff). Also the motors are basically the same.

Old 08-15-2007, 11:35 AM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

wtf someone show me the post im soo lost i need to put in my $.02

Old 08-15-2007, 11:37 AM
antitrustspider
Veteran

They're mainly talking about the like 9 page long post about Automatic Transmissions.

Old 08-15-2007, 11:51 AM
Adionik
Champion

And the fact that airwolf says she has a lot of parts, refuses to post pictures, then calls us bullys and meanies cuz we don't believe every utterance sent forth from her posts.

oh and that we dont know anything about shows. and all glasspacks suck. led tails rock. srt exhaust....umm...acr srt-4, wild interior, caliber srt4, suicide lambo door ghost flames show ride no go show gal.

did i miss anything

Quick Reply: Cant we all just get along..