Haha Check this out! this HAS to add HP

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 07:22 PM
bone33
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Haha Check this out! this HAS to add HP

ORIGINAL: slyrby

wait... so that thing actually works and doesnt sound anything like what the youtube link was? cuz if it did... i'd be embarrassed to have that on my car. i still can't stop laughing
funny stuff, huh.... wooo hooo

it sounds like the one in the second link. this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRfna...ted&search

Old 08-19-2007, 11:28 PM
gnu4life778

n

Old 08-24-2007, 01:29 AM
Ben D.
Champion

ORIGINAL: Captain Squalus

ORIGINAL: ek2588

....o great one of "those ppl"[&:]wut is ur reasoning behind honda sucking. Im not trying to start an e-fight but id like to a reasonable explanation...something more then the usual bsi read on streetfire and youtube....not a blatant excuse or v8 is the only way to go kinda thing.Im a fan of all cars whether it be domestic or import, both of em havepositive and negativepoints.
Pearl Harbor

damn straight. o and he drivesand I6 so the v8 thing def won't be in his arguement

I just simply don't like honda vehicles. personal opinion. I like the SRT4's and some others but there are just way too many drug dealers drivning the POS hondas and why is it that everytime someone is tailgating me or cuts me off in traffic or does something blatantly stupid it's a friggin honda rice rocket with stickers all over the place and some pos body kit that's hardly hanging on to with duct tape.

and also why is it then that all the SRT4's and neons and stratuses I see are mostly done up real nice or just stock keeping it clean deal. perhaps the owners have more sense to begin with or something.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:22 AM
ek2588
Veteran

Idont understand the whole pearl harbor thing.
I guess its just the area you live in. Each place is different. Down were i live pretty much all the srt-4's look clean except for 2 of them [&:], stratuses are riced out and there is a fair share of riced out neons (as there is in many other places), theres a couple ofclean looking neons tho For instance neonchic and myself lol. Yea we have quite the# of riced out civics as there is anywhere else but we also havea fair share ofquick clean civics. Ill try and get a pic next timeat our local meet. It just thedifferent areas ....

Old 08-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: ek2588

Idont understand the whole pearl harbor thing.
Go back to school and pay attention in history class.
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]FDR's JointAddress to Congress Leading to a Declaration of War Against Japan [/align][align=center]
December 8, 1941
[/align]
[align=left]Mr. Vice President, and Mr. Speaker, and Members of the Senate and House of Representatives: [/align][align=left]Yesterday, December 7, 1941 -- a date which will live in infamy -- the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan. [/align][align=left]The United States was at peace with that Nation and, at the solicitation of Japan, was still in conversation with its Government and its Emperor looking toward the maintenance of peace in the Pacific. Indeed, one hour after Japanese air squadrons had commenced bombing in the American Island of Oahu, the Japanese Ambassador to the United States and his colleague delivered to our Secretary of State a formal reply to a recent American message. And while this reply stated that it seemed useless to continue the existing diplomatic negotiations, it contained no threat or hint of war or of armed attack. [/align][align=left]It will be recorded that the distance of Hawaii from Japan makes it obvious that the attack was deliberately planned many days or even weeks ago. During the intervening time the Japanese Government has deliberately sought to deceive the United States by false statements and expressions of hope for continued peace. [/align][align=left]The attack yesterday on the Hawaiian Islands has caused severe damage to American naval and military forces. I regret to tell you that very many American lives have been lost. In addition American ships have been reported torpedoed on the high seas between San Francisco and Honolulu. [/align][align=left]Yesterday the Japanese Government also launched an attack against Malaya.
Last night Japanese forces attacked Hong Kong.
Last night Japanese forces attacked Guam.
Last night Japanese forces attacked the Philippine Islands.
Last night the Japanese attacked Wake Island. And this morning the Japanese attacked Midway Island.
[/align][align=left]Japan has, therefore, undertaken a surprise offensive extending throughout the Pacific area. The facts of yesterday and today speak for themselves. The people of the United States have already formed their opinions and well understand the implications to the very life and safety of our Nation. [/align][align=left]As Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy I have directed that all measures be taken for our defense. [/align][align=left]But always will our whole Nation remember the character of the onslaught against us. [/align][align=left]No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the American people in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory. I believe that I interpret the will of the Congress and of the people when I assert that we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost but will make it very certain that this form of treachery shall never again endanger us. [/align][align=left]Hostilities exist. There is no blinking at the fact that our people, our territory, and our interests are in grave danger. [/align][align=left]With confidence in our armed forces- with the unbounding determination of our people- we will gain the inevitable triumph- so help us God. [/align][align=left]I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on Sunday, December 7, 1941, a state of war has existed between the United States and the Japanese Empire.[/align]

Old 08-25-2007, 10:36 PM
ek2588
Veteran

...im fully aware of thepearl harbor attack,im asking what are you implying by saying "pearlharbor"? "Nagasaki","Aisne", "New york", "Washington DC", see i can do it too ....maybe you should go back and takeum...uhh.....reading....and um comprehension class....lol j/k but seriously wut are you implying? That we shouldn't trust imported cars....esp ones made in japan?do you no where half the parts come from on a neon (hmm korea is my guess lol)....any carfor that matter.Notice that you when uwork on a neon u have to use metric also? The lines between "MADE INAMERICA" andcars made any where else is is VERY small. US car companies areand have been teaming with other word wide companies to try and make better cars. Its all about business now-a-days. but w/e, to each his own. Ill enjoy my civic and my neon...and crx( after some chassis work), and u go enjoy w/e it is youdrive.

Quick Reply: Haha Check this out! this HAS to add HP