2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

anytin is possible, srt-4 swap in honda hatch

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007 | 12:27 AM
GrApHite03
Default RE: anytin is possible, srt-4 swap in honda hatch

sorry, for some reason dodgeforums added "%C2%A0" to the end of my link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YxuOCbY21A 950HP s2000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5XOiTvMXlI

k3v

Old 08-28-2007 | 12:29 AM
contagious19
|
Champion

damn dat is crazy

Old 08-28-2007 | 12:29 AM
neon03se
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Kalevra

it's funny how one day when someone wants to swap the body from an sxt to an SRT and ppl bitch and moan about being something you're not.. but when someone takes a srt motor and drops it in an import you think it's the best thing in the world... you people confuse me
i look at it this way, if you swap the body of an srt to a non srt, it'sthe same concept of the "interfooler", its kind of like advertising something you're car is not. I mean what is the SRT known for mostly, being a pretty quick car....with the honda (even though i'm not very fond of them, i accept some of them are bad ***) it pretty much has the "heart" of the SRT.And its an engineswap they are not saying theircarIS an srt... I don't know thats just the way I look at it, I think its cool because it shows the endless possiblities in the auto modding scene....

if your thing is to make your car look like an SRT, more power to you, its just my opinion.....I LOVE YOU ADIONIK lmao

Old 08-28-2007 | 12:34 AM
GrApHite03

it's funny how one day when someone wants to swap the body from an sxt to an SRT and ppl bitch and moan about being something you're not.. but when someone takes a srt motor and drops it in an import you think it's the best thing in the world... you people confuse me
apples to oranges... your comparing making a car look fast that is not vs. making a car that looks slow fast. big difference.

Old 08-28-2007 | 12:39 AM
neon03se
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

apples to oranges... your comparing making a car look fast that is not vs. making a car that looks slow fast. big difference.
good point. it seems like from reading this post that some people are biased in their opinion on cars.Believe me I absolutely love my dodge and am all for Mopar but when it comes down to it, every make is awesome in its own way. Believe me I used to be the one that hated everything but dodge, but as I learned and read more it made me gain respect for all makes and models as everything is unique and appealing in its own way.

Old 08-28-2007 | 10:23 AM
Adionik
Champion

hoe's love style, not the quarter mile

-some guy on another forum

/thread

Old 08-28-2007 | 10:25 AM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

i hate to break it to you guys but if you are pissed that its an import with a domsetic engine, our engines are made by mitsubishi

Old 08-28-2007 | 10:52 AM
05SXT_Owner
Professional

Does Mitsubishi have a plant in Trenton, MI? Because that is where the Neon engines were first made in 1994. The SOHC cylinder head on the 2.0 is similar to that on Mitsubishi's Orion 4G15B and the DOHC head from the 2.0 and 2.4 is similar to Mitsubishi's Sirius 4G63B. I don't think the engine on the Neon is made by Mitsubishi but its similar to the ones I just listed. I could be wrong though.

Old 08-28-2007 | 01:17 PM
Adionik
Champion

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH neon facts squirtin' all over yo face

Old 08-28-2007 | 01:21 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Adionik

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH neon facts squirtin' all over yo face
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH [sm=funnypostabove.gif]