2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Help Installing Black rojector Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 12:48 AM
neon03se
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help Installing Black rojector Headlights

[/quote] You may have the nicest sxt this yr but wait till next yr mine will be all different by next yr and hopefully with a kit and vertical doors and rims and tires and different graphics and an airride all in the works for 08 and turbo .
[/quote]

i beg to differ, come february if everything goes as planned, I WILL TAKE THE CROWN!!!!!!! lol i have a few tricks up my sleeve![sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 09-19-2007, 09:54 AM
AirWolf

Well so do I mines going to be all redone and turboed by next yr .

Old 09-19-2007, 03:11 PM
contagious19
Champion

ORIGINAL: spikeymikey87

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Hey just pm mikey he has the same headlights installed on his 04 sxt . Hes spikey mikey has the coolest sxt on here until next yr .
lol damn straight.
ok the actual headlught bulbs are plug and play, but for the halos and the 3 side leds, you have a few choices on what to do. you can have them on all the time when the running lights are on, you can have them blink with the blinkers, or you have have a combo. personally, i have the halos on with the running lights and the 3 leds with the blinkers. to do this you are going to have to splice into the turn signal wiring harness. if you look, there are 3 different wires on the turn signal harness. there is a black one, then 2 other ones. the solid black is the ground where you should splice all the black wires from the headlight into. i dont remember which one the other ones goes to, so you will have to check which is the turn signal and which is the running lights. oce you figure out what you want where, just splice into the wires. theres 1 white wires for the 3 leds and there are 2 white wires for the halos

any other questions, just ask
i believe da black and yellow wire is for daparking lights because my halos are connected to da black and yellow and dey dont blink wit da blinkers. so i assume green and red is blinker

Old 09-19-2007, 05:50 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Adionik

ORIGINAL: spikeymikey87

Hey just pm mikey he has the same headlights installed on his 04 sxt . Hes spikey mikey has the coolest sxt on here until next yr .
lol damn straight.
ok the actual headlught bulbs are plug and play, but for the halos and the 3 side leds, you have a few choices on what to do. you can have them on all the time when the running lights are on, you can have them blink with the blinkers, or you have have a combo. personally, i have the halos on with the running lights and the 3 leds with the blinkers. to do this you are going to have to splice into the turn signal wiring harness. if you look, there are 3 different wires on the turn signal harness. there is a black one, then 2 other ones. the solid black is the ground where you should splice all the black wires from the headlight into. i dont remember which one the other ones goes to, so you will have to check which is the turn signal and which is the running lights. oce you figure out what you want where, just splice into the wires. theres 1 white wires for the 3 leds and there are 2 white wires for the halos

any other questions, just ask
y r u so slow?
well if im slow, i hate to imagine what you are

Old 09-19-2007, 06:09 PM
AirWolf

Good one mikey you got the megasquirt so your pretty peppy Id say . Are you doing the srt swap my sxts going to be going with the srt swap pretty soon.

Old 09-19-2007, 07:46 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

nope no swap for me. everyone else is doin it i need to be different. im gonna do the srt turbo this winter, and maybe rebuild the motor this summer if i can and then just run lots of boost lol

Old 09-20-2007, 01:04 PM
AirWolf

yeah I probably will be going with something easier and way better for an auto since I have the stage2 hahn kit in my auto 1st gen neon mise will do it to my sxt I also found a brand new kit for 2 grand way cheaper than I found for a srt turbo and trying to get away from the srt4 look so Im lookin for a different wing and exhaust.

Old 09-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah I probably will be going with something easier and way better for an auto since I have the stage2 hahn kit in my auto 1st gen neon mise will do it to my sxt I also found a brand new kit for 2 grand way cheaper than I found for a srt turbo and trying to get away from the srt4 look so Im lookin for a different wing and exhaust.
i better not be smelling rice anytime soon.........

Old 09-20-2007, 08:26 PM
AirWolf

Nope Im going for a uniuque look something that everyone would approve of and my kit is going to be the mopar lip kit and my spoiler will be a avs one and my exhaust is going to be custom and my graphics are going to be ghost cuda stripes and Im going with vertical doors front and shaved rear. Hahn stage 2 turbo kit all the way just as nice as a srt swap.Keepin my led tails plus nightshaded stockers and maybe getting projectors like mikeys and all black rims and an airride maybe . Nothing rice about my ride now or what shes going to be next year.

Quick Reply: Help Installing Black rojector Headlights