Help Installing Black rojector Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 06:32 PM
NeonBabyRns
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Installing Black rojector Headlights

Hey guys I just bought some new black projector headlights

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...161773414&rd=1
I didn't get instructions and I'm not quite sure how to do this. Does anyone have these, and does anyone have like the instructions to them?

Thanks sooo much, could use these instructions ASAP!

thanks

Sam

Old 09-18-2007, 06:35 PM
AirWolf
Default RE: Help Installing Black rojector Headlights

Hey just pm mikey he has the same headlights installed on his 04 sxt . Hes spikey mikey has the coolest sxt on here until next yr .

Old 09-18-2007, 06:36 PM
night709
Veteran

What wires came attached to the lights? How many of each and what colors?

Old 09-18-2007, 06:44 PM
night709
Veteran

Mine came with 2 white wires, 2 red ones, and 2 black ones. The whites ones, unless you want them ran when you turn on your actual light. They should be ran to a switch because they control your rings and 3 LED's on the side. The black are bolted to the car and the reds go to the battery. Hope that helps you out. If they are like the ones I have.

Old 09-18-2007, 06:49 PM
AirWolf

Ive got to get me some of those projectors the ones from modern are a bit cheaper guess I will be getting some eventully from them maybe .

Old 09-18-2007, 07:21 PM
night709
Veteran

I spent like $150 shipped for mine.

Old 09-18-2007, 07:31 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Hey just pm mikey he has the same headlights installed on his 04 sxt . Hes spikey mikey has the coolest sxt on here until next yr .
lol damn straight.
ok the actual headlught bulbs are plug and play, but for the halos and the 3 side leds, you have a few choices on what to do. you can have them on all the time when the running lights are on, you can have them blink with the blinkers, or you have have a combo. personally, i have the halos on with the running lights and the 3 leds with the blinkers. to do this you are going to have to splice into the turn signal wiring harness. if you look, there are 3 different wires on the turn signal harness. there is a black one, then 2 other ones. the solid black is the ground where you should splice all the black wires from the headlight into. i dont remember which one the other ones goes to, so you will have to check which is the turn signal and which is the running lights. oce you figure out what you want where, just splice into the wires. theres 1 white wires for the 3 leds and there are 2 white wires for the halos

any other questions, just ask

Old 09-18-2007, 07:39 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: night709

I spent like $150 shipped for mine.
maybe if yours was a 00-02 neon but a 03-05 neon cost like close to 300 bucks and 250 shipped from modern .

Old 09-18-2007, 07:43 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: spikeymikey87

lol damn straight.
ok the actual headlught bulbs are plug and play, but for the halos and the 3 side leds, you have a few choices on what to do. you can have them on all the time when the running lights are on, you can have them blink with the blinkers, or you have have a combo. personally, i have the halos on with the running lights and the 3 leds with the blinkers. to do this you are going to have to splice into the turn signal wiring harness. if you look, there are 3 different wires on the turn signal harness. there is a black one, then 2 other ones. the solid black is the ground where you should splice all the black wires from the headlight into. i dont remember which one the other ones goes to, so you will have to check which is the turn signal and which is the running lights. oce you figure out what you want where, just splice into the wires. theres 1 white wires for the 3 leds and there are 2 white wires for the halos

You may have the nicest sxt this yr but wait till next yr mine will be all different by next yr and hopefully with a kit and vertical doors and rims and tires and different graphics and an airride all in the works for 08 and turbo .

Old 09-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Adionik
Champion

ORIGINAL: spikeymikey87

lol damn straight.

y r u so slow?

Quick Reply: Help Installing Black rojector Headlights