2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Magnaflow or Borla

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 07:35 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Magnaflow or Borla

your ignorance and immaturity should be called out....but i won't dwell on it, as i could really care less to be very honest with you. like i said i find it amusing, i just though i would share the amusement with my fellow forum members

Old 09-21-2007, 07:36 PM
bone33
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: neon03se

your ignorance and immaturity should be called out....but i won't dwell on it, as i could really care less to be very honest with you. like i said i find it amusing, i just though i would share the amusement with my fellow forum members
im sure they feel so much more highly of you, now that they know where your mouth has been.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:41 PM
AirWolf

Hey I was calling out graphite cause he went after me like always now you two are going at it . Didnt mean to start you guys fighting . The thread was about what exhaust is better and I would say borla is tops and magnaflow not to far behind . I actully am lookin at magnaflows for my sxt but customized someway.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:44 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

this will be my last post in this thread....

Please do yourself a favor and grow up. Why are two guys and sexual acts between them on your mind anyway, maybe there is something you're not telling us. Of all the comparisons in the world you chose that one lol

Old 09-21-2007, 07:45 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

magnaflow all the way i say!

Old 09-21-2007, 08:10 PM
GrApHite03

haha... thats got to be airwolf's hubby.

If it is your wife is nuts... A good liar and story teller must at least know and remember what he or she is saying. Saying it is crap is one thing, but then suggesting it to a fellow forum member is another.

https://dodgeforum.com/m_882057/tm.htm
ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Its something like a muffler and better than a resantor to tame your srt exhaust down. I would get yourself a cherry bomb its cheap and will do the trick .
[sarcasm] Thanks fellow neon owner! [/sarcasm]

Airwolf, since when have you had a cherrybomb before. According to what you posted before you've only heard them on Honda's

Ive heard cherrybombs before and they sound like the big mufflers that the hondas have and mine sounds not so ever annoying . I got it from a local muffler shop and its the best glasspack you can buy . I think flowmaster is the cheap version of a muffler . Id go for borla over any dual or single exhaust.
I'd go back and delete all you posts before you stories catch up to you...

Old 09-21-2007, 08:15 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: neon03se

"BUT if you don't havefirst handexperience with something, you shouldn't knock it......just my 2 cents."-----ME (03neonse03)

"i guess two guys suckin each others dicks is ok? or have you tried that????" ----------(bone33)

this was sent to me in a pm, lol now i am only 20 years old but tell me who has the maturity equal to that of a first grader? it is amusing to me, it really is
ORIGINAL: bone33

Private messages are just that. Private.

only 3rd graders RAT each other out.
neon03se, just cuz he likes to talk about dicks in "private" doesn't mean you have to tell everybody...

Old 09-21-2007, 08:29 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

lmao

Old 09-21-2007, 09:06 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

haha... thats got to be airwolf's hubby.

If it is your wife is nuts... A good liar and story teller must at least know and remember what he or she is saying. Saying it is crap is one thing, but then suggesting it to a fellow forum member is another.

https://dodgeforum.com/m_882057/tm.htm

Its something like a muffler and better than a resantor to tame your srt exhaust down. I would get yourself a cherry bomb its cheap and will do the trick .
[sarcasm] Thanks fellow neon owner! [/sarcasm]

Airwolf, since when have you had a cherrybomb before. According to what you posted before you've only heard them on Honda's

Ive heard cherrybombs before and they sound like the big mufflers that the hondas have and mine sounds not so ever annoying . I got it from a local muffler shop and its the best glasspack you can buy . I think flowmaster is the cheap version of a muffler . Id go for borla over any dual or single exhaust.
I'd go back and delete all you posts before you stories catch up to you...
Whatever lol your an idiot and I tried one on my sxt with my srt exhaust before my nicer and quieter glasspack and my husband hates forums and especilly like this one with guys like you on here. Oh and I do like the flowmaster after hearing it on my friends sxt and a cherrybomb does sound like a hondas exhaust.

Old 09-21-2007, 09:13 PM
bone33
Record Breaker

wolfie, moral to the story. Kids are dumb.

Quick Reply: Magnaflow or Borla