2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Off topic - WTF!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 09:20 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Off topic - WTF!!!

i hate people that dont respect other peoples ****....... just get better locks, and reinforce the deadbolts and thats about all you can do...... my sisters boyfriend broke into my house once, bastard just broke our glass stuff and my kicked in my new 60" toshiba...... god i wated to kill him, but had to be the bigger person!

Old 11-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

Wow, that sucks. Happened to my neighbors, luckly they came back. I got the plate number, called the cops and they were waiting for the guys on the next street over. They sell sensors that go off if your doors or windows are open, without you turning them off.

Mat

Old 11-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Undesolved
Veteran

ORIGINAL: dustyloins

Nah, ya really don't want to go the booby trap route.....you'll likely get sued in addition to being up on criminal charges. Here in Texas though, due to the increasing number of home invasions, homeowners can meet force with force. Which means you haveright to protect your property/lives if someones comes on your property.........the key phrase to remember is , "I was in fear for my life."

Dusty
thats one of my favorite things about texas is you can match their force with your force

Old 11-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Mike594sxt
Professional

Well you can pretty much do the same thing here. As long as you say you felt your life was in danger, you can do whatever necessary to remain living. I wasnt home though obviously when the guy broke in. If I was, Im pretty sure he would have been really really sorry, or dead, either one.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Pablodragon
All Star

Sorry to hear that.

Deja Vue... guess how often I hear these stories...I work for an alarm company near Detroit

Funny with the "living in a nice area" deal... if you live in a bad area, guess where yer gonna go to steal stuff... the nice areas. Our customers with the biggest and baddest alarms live in the nicest areas.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Mike594sxt
Professional

Wasn't just my house apparently though. Yesterday the state trooper who came to the house to pickup the police report, said just two hours earlier (of yesterday) that a houseon a street near us was broken into and had alot more **** stolen than us. So someone in the area is doing it and I hope they catch that mother f**ker!

Old 11-10-2007, 04:57 PM
contagious19
Champion

dat sucks we had da problem before it turned out to b a punk dat lived around da corner

Quick Reply: Off topic - WTF!!!