2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Muzzysgirl
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Not saying you guys were unsafe. Im sayin the others who follow me from forum to forum sometimes like muzzysgirl did and a few other unsafe idiot guys off of 2nd gen forum and srt forum. The only forums that you saw I was banned from was midwest neons and 2nd gen forum . Im still on and have never been banned on srt forums and never will be. I have a ton more friends on there that have seen my rides than ones who hate on me. I sort of trusted you guys now I think not calling me a lier when I only lied about being eb04 for understandable reason just wanted you guys to like me and didnt want to bring the hateing on eb04 in here. You all misunderstand me most of the time anyways. Now Im going to have to get rid of my dodge forum decals in get rid of the one on my ride now and replace it with my other nicer forum decals I just joined two new forums now that I dont have this one anymore.
Oh...Hi there! How are your lies going today?

I would like to point out to the members here that she was was banned from my site, along with a few others that she didn't mention, because she flip flops on everything she says she's going to do. Then everyone becomes haters because she doesn't own up or maybe because she is the only person with such taste. She was winning in shows, had supporting venders... yada yada yada. BUT when asked to give a little proof because it sounded so extreme... No way. She didn't want anyone to make fun of her car.

She travels to each forum like a plagueand should I happen to be a member of that forum (posting or not) you will always see I was originally there first.Her dramaful stint ended on my forum when she decided to announce to the world that she thought I was mentally retarded with a few other choice words. She has become a member of many forums and started using different names, but alas, still the same old house mom with nothing to do.

She is lucky that I reloaded my forums back in March and didnt' transfer any old topics to the new forum software. But my dear... I still have all of those beautiful pictures of your car safely stored on my harddrive. Funny... I guess you should have never emailed them to me, eh?

So, I guess, LovetoFly - SXTgrl - SXTgurl - eb04 and now Airwolf, I hope you enjoy your day.

Oh I would have to say one positive factoid about you... you have a way of bringing every forum member together... against you.

*wink*

Old 12-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Yako
Captain

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: Mat00ES

Graphite has a gang?

Mat
that's right! Blood in. Blood out.

btw, Beaster is not airwolf...

ohoh dude.. thats a sweet pt

Old 12-16-2007, 08:54 AM
Yako
Captain

oooookkkkkkkkk......
whatever just gonna click ignore on u too, cuz cant trust anymore so buhbye

Old 12-16-2007, 09:06 AM
Muzzysgirl

BTW, the only reason that I posted was because she singled me out among hundreds. Don't name names unless you expect something in return.

There were two people who brought this to my attention on my fourm.

Tiff

Old 12-16-2007, 01:20 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: contagious19

ORIGINAL: neon03se

adoink LMAO!!!! lol fun stuff. I had posted my semi review of the game, and the damn internet disconnected for some reason and deleted everything i wrote!

I used to be all for Halo 3 until I got the chance to play more often, then I just realized a lot of it is pure luck or coincidence when you get your kills. All it is, is run around and hope that no BS happens and you end up getting the kill. There really is no strategy involved. In Halo 2, at least the way I played, I was able to use strategy to play the game, Halo 3 to me is different. I hate to admit it, but I was wrong about H3, it is overrated. I guess I just needed another shooter to open my eyes (I was pretty much locked on the halo games) and COD4 and Gears of War did just that in a big way.

The campaign of COD4 is simply amazing as is the multiplayer, it involves strategic TEAMWORK which is what i think makes the game as good as it is. Its not just Running and hoping you get lucky. I really don't think I will be going back to halo anytime soon, and I am or shall i say WAS the biggest halo fanatic lol. While you're playing the campaign, it really feels liek your in a damn movie!!!! SO to all of you that don't have it, GET IT NOW!!!!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT, ONLY THING YOU WILL REGRET IS THATWEREPLAYING HALO ALL THIS TIME ANDYOU DIDN"T BUY IT EARLIER (only regret i have)

BEST 360 shooters IMO:
1) Call of Duty 4
2) Gears of War
3) Halo 3
u need to put halo 3 above gears of war because i think dat game is overrated
NEVER, Halo 3 is even lucky to be on the top 3 lol. It really is not a good game VERY VERY overrated. Like I said, I used to be all for it, but once you play it enough you will realize how much BS is involved in that game. Gears of War is wayyyy better than H3 IMO, but GET COD4 TRUST ME!!!!!

BEST XBOX shooters IMO:
1) Call of Duty 4
2) Gears of War
3) Halo 2

Old 12-16-2007, 01:57 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

Hahaha were a gang.....

were the "DFB" the Dodge Forum Bashers... cause dont you know, we are a bunch of "bashers"

lol[sm=boink3.gif]
[/align]

Old 12-16-2007, 02:29 PM
contagious19
Champion

ORIGINAL: contagious19

adoink LMAO!!!! lol fun stuff. I had posted my semi review of the game, and the damn internet disconnected for some reason and deleted everything i wrote!

I used to be all for Halo 3 until I got the chance to play more often, then I just realized a lot of it is pure luck or coincidence when you get your kills. All it is, is run around and hope that no BS happens and you end up getting the kill. There really is no strategy involved. In Halo 2, at least the way I played, I was able to use strategy to play the game, Halo 3 to me is different. I hate to admit it, but I was wrong about H3, it is overrated. I guess I just needed another shooter to open my eyes (I was pretty much locked on the halo games) and COD4 and Gears of War did just that in a big way.

The campaign of COD4 is simply amazing as is the multiplayer, it involves strategic TEAMWORK which is what i think makes the game as good as it is. Its not just Running and hoping you get lucky. I really don't think I will be going back to halo anytime soon, and I am or shall i say WAS the biggest halo fanatic lol. While you're playing the campaign, it really feels liek your in a damn movie!!!! SO to all of you that don't have it, GET IT NOW!!!!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT, ONLY THING YOU WILL REGRET IS THATWEREPLAYING HALO ALL THIS TIME ANDYOU DIDN"T BUY IT EARLIER (only regret i have)

BEST 360 shooters IMO:
1) Call of Duty 4
2) Gears of War
3) Halo 3
u need to put halo 3 above gears of war because i think dat game is overrated
NEVER, Halo 3 is even lucky to be on the top 3 lol. It really is not a good game VERY VERY overrated. Like I said, I used to be all for it, but once you play it enough you will realize how much BS is involved in that game. Gears of War is wayyyy better than H3 IMO, but GET COD4 TRUST ME!!!!!

BEST XBOX shooters IMO:
1) Call of Duty 4
2) Gears of War
3) Halo 2
i have yet to play cod4 and gears of war doesnt get me into da game as halo did. but ima rent cod4 to try it out

Old 12-16-2007, 03:04 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: Muzzysgirl

Not saying you guys were unsafe. Im sayin the others who follow me from forum to forum sometimes like muzzysgirl did and a few other unsafe idiot guys off of 2nd gen forum and srt forum. The only forums that you saw I was banned from was midwest neons and 2nd gen forum . Im still on and have never been banned on srt forums and never will be. I have a ton more friends on there that have seen my rides than ones who hate on me. I sort of trusted you guys now I think not calling me a lier when I only lied about being eb04 for understandable reason just wanted you guys to like me and didnt want to bring the hateing on eb04 in here. You all misunderstand me most of the time anyways. Now Im going to have to get rid of my dodge forum decals in get rid of the one on my ride now and replace it with my other nicer forum decals I just joined two new forums now that I dont have this one anymore.
Oh...Hi there! How are your lies going today?

I would like to point out to the members here that she was was banned from my site, along with a few others that she didn't mention, because she flip flops on everything she says she's going to do. Then everyone becomes haters because she doesn't own up or maybe because she is the only person with such taste. She was winning in shows, had supporting venders... yada yada yada. BUT when asked to give a little proof because it sounded so extreme... No way. She didn't want anyone to make fun of her car.

She travels to each forum like a plagueand should I happen to be a member of that forum (posting or not) you will always see I was originally there first.Her dramaful stint ended on my forum when she decided to announce to the world that she thought I was mentally retarded with a few other choice words. She has become a member of many forums and started using different names, but alas, still the same old house mom with nothing to do.

She is lucky that I reloaded my forums back in March and didnt' transfer any old topics to the new forum software. But my dear... I still have all of those beautiful pictures of your car safely stored on my harddrive. Funny... I guess you should have never emailed them to me, eh?

So, I guess, LovetoFly - SXTgrl - SXTgurl - eb04 and now Airwolf, I hope you enjoy your day.

Oh I would have to say one positive factoid about you... you have a way of bringing every forum member together... against you.

*wink*

YOUR AN IDIOT AND MY RIDES HAVE CHANGED GREATLY FROM THE PICS YOU HAVE NOW THEY ARE LIKE 3YRS OLD AND I SOLD THE 96 WHICH WAS REDONE AND REPAINTED BEFORE I SOLD HER.

Old 12-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Beaster

ORIGINAL: Yako
ohoh dude.. thats a sweet pt
Thanks!

Old 12-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Andpto
All Star

thats one crazy del sol!!!!!!

have u seen the crx that beat the lambo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzO0f7YC-44

Quick Reply: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...