2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 08:37 AM
bone33
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

ORIGINAL: Andpto

damn i just read commemorative srt thread......

i again she got pwned lol
i know you guys all like her, thats why you keep pulling her hair.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:13 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: bone33

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

ORIGINAL: Undesolved

ORIGINAL: neon03se

what exactly is this tax rebate mess that i keep hearing about.

i read that if you're single you will get a $600 check, does that mean everyone???? I want some damn money lmao.
isn't it 800$?
man if that passes imma get me some nice new tires ive been needin and either put the rest into a 360 w/ XBL or the TV i want :\
Single individuals will recive at least $300 up to $600, while married couples will recieve $1,200 and $300 per child up to an additonal $1,200. This is all assuming its passed in Congress promptly...
it passed. checks are in the mail and will be here by June. Just in time for my trip.
No, the bill hasnt passed through Congress yet. The proposed bill has been agreed upon but hasnt gone before the Senate or House for voting. As for when we'll be getting the checks, their saying May at the earliest, and July at the latest.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:33 AM
bone33
Record Breaker

i read that if you're single you will get a $600 check, does that mean everyone???? I want some damn money lmao.
isn't it 800$?
man if that passes imma get me some nice new tires ive been needin and either put the rest into a 360 w/ XBL or the TV i want :\
Single individuals will recive at least $300 up to $600, while married couples will recieve $1,200 and $300 per child up to an additonal $1,200. This is all assuming its passed in Congress promptly...
it passed. checks are in the mail and will be here by June. Just in time for my trip.
No, the bill hasnt passed through Congress yet. The proposed bill has been agreed upon but hasnt gone before the Senate or House for voting. As for when we'll be getting the checks, their saying May at the earliest, and July at the latest.
thats just a technicality

Congress, treasury secretary announce deal on tax rebates, business breaks to boost economy[/align]Thursday, January 24, 2008[/align]By Andrew Taylor, The Associated Press[/align]
WASHINGTON -- Congressional leaders announced a deal with the White House today on an economic stimulus package that would give most tax filers refunds of $600 to $1,200, and more if they have children.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Congress would act on the agreement -- hammered out in a week of intense negotiations with Republican Leader John A. Boehner and Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson -- "at the earliest date, so that those rebate checks will be in the mail."
The rebates will go to 117 million families, according to a Democratic summary. That includes $28 billion in checks to 35 million working families who wouldn't have been helped by Bush's original proposal, the analysis estimated.
Republicans, for their part, were pleased that the bulk of the rebates -- more than 70 percent, according to an analysis by Congress' Joint Tax Committee -- would go to individuals who pay taxes.[/align]

Old 01-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Undesolved
Veteran

so inother words get married, and have some kids here quick

Old 01-26-2008, 12:54 PM
bone33
Record Breaker

so inother words get married, and have some kids here quick
yeah, cuz 1200 will fix that problem.

Old 01-26-2008, 04:44 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

isn't it 800$?
thats just a technicality
LOL!

Old 01-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Undesolved
Veteran

$1200 + 300 per additional child up to 1200 max

Old 01-26-2008, 07:48 PM
contagious19
Champion

ORIGINAL: Sawhiskey

I got robbed yesterday for 600$. Well 300 was mine 300 was my freinds but still 600$ robbed. We learned our lesson though, dont trust noone **** is ****ed up. I dunno, there goes my new brake pads. I hope I see the kid who ganked my doe. Just thought Id post cause I am PISSED!!!!!!
wat happened?

Old 01-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Sawhiskey
All Star

ORIGINAL: contagious19

I got robbed yesterday for 600$. Well 300 was mine 300 was my freinds but still 600$ robbed. We learned our lesson though, dont trust noone **** is ****ed up. I dunno, there goes my new brake pads. I hope I see the kid who ganked my doe. Just thought Id post cause I am PISSED!!!!!!
wat happened?

Eh Id rather not be to open about the whole situation. But, I just wanted to share and let people know to watch their backs and never trust anyone.

Old 01-27-2008, 12:17 AM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: contagious19

wat happened?

Eh Id rather not be to open about the whole situation. But, I just wanted to share and let people know to watch their backs and never trust anyone.
Brother... you never give them the "goods" unless you have cash in hand. I was in that "game" for a while, i know to never trust anyone.

Quick Reply: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...