2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 01:50 AM
contagious19
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

thanx and i didnt even wax the car

Old 01-30-2008, 02:28 AM
neon03se
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

ORIGINAL: neon03se

ORIGINAL: Adionik

My girlfriend begged, kicked, screamed and moaned for me to let her drive my car. I found a secluded access road and warned her that a 60mm TB is kind of pissy. She replied with, "You don't have an SRT okay"

Needless to say we still almost DIED, and she let about 4 cars go ahead of their turn at a 3-way stop sign.

Girl drivers FTMFL!
LMAO i have a similar story.

Once I decided to let me gf drive, she doesn't know how so I took her through the back roads. She did fine, she was taking turns kind of fast but got better. Then she wanted to drive to the grocery store which is about 1 minute away from her house, I told her to be careful because there are other cars and she needed to signal to show she was going to turn and take it slow. She missed the entrance because she got nervous and on the next street she took the turn too fast and didn't turn the wheel enough. She hit the curb and my car stopped and my bumper cracked pretty bad, and she bent the crap out of one of my rims.

I towed the car to my friend's dad's shop and come to find out it was a loose connection on the ecu. ****TY DAY that was lmao
Your girlfriend doesnt know how to drive a car? What is she, like twelve years old or something?
she is 19. Nope she doesn't know how to drive, no one has ever taught her. I take her anywhere she needs to go whenever she needs to go somewhere. I'm not sure if she really wants to learn though or else she would keep bugging me but she doesn't. She doesn't drive and she can be a big dork but it's alright cuz she is hot!! lol

Old 01-30-2008, 03:29 PM
GrApHite03

Snow? On Maui?

[quote]
Flocked isle mountains to get more snow

By Rod Thompson
rthompson@starbulletin.com[/align][/align]

KAILUA-KONA » Hail rattled parts of Kona and a new blanket of snow covered the summits of Hawaii's three tallest mountains yesterday, and soon the first dusting began to melt off.

The Mauna Kea Weather Center forecast snow flurries and possibly heavy snow today and into tomorrow night on the 13,796-foot mountain.

"It's ugly up there," said Gemini Observatory spokesman Peter Michaud in Hilo after receiving a report from the mountain.
Caroline Maxwell, an interpretive guide at the Visitor Information Station at Hale Pohaku, said hail and snow were falling at the 9,000-foot site about 4 p.m. and she couldn't see the road from the building.

During the morning, near sea level in Kona, a brief but severe thunderstorm moved southward, dropping hail up to the size of a penny on the Kona Palisades subdivision just north of Kailua-Kona.

Palisades resident John Ellis had to run out into it to save his car from damage by smaller pellets of ice ranging from pea-sized to the size of a dime.

"It didn't feel so good when it bopped me on the head," he said.

The day started with a lot more beauty, partially clear skies revealing extensive fields of snow down the sides of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, and Haleakala on Maui.

Haleakala National Park officials said snow reached much lower elevations than normal, down to the 7,000-foot level in the general area where the park headquarters is located.

The beauty proved to be only skin-deep. By late afternoon, park Superintendent Marilyn Parris reported, "Most of the snow is gone."

But the park kept the road to the summit closed, because the same weather pattern was expected today, Parris said.

On the Big Island, Ron Koehler, who is in charge of Mauna Kea Support Services, said just a light dusting of snow will give the impression of deeper coverage when seen from the lowlands. The snow at the summit was only about an inch thick, the National Weather Service said.

The Mauna Kea summit road was closed in the morning, but reopened at noon. Then a new wave of weather rolled in during the afternoon.

Mayor Harry Kim, back at his old job serving as acting head of county Civil Defense, warned about danger. Hiker Brian Murphy, 67, of Michigan, has been missing since being caught in a storm on the mountain Dec. 5.
[/quote]

So while it was snowing up in the mountains, i was down by the beach warming up to the 75* weather.

Old 01-30-2008, 04:10 PM
lblackneon
Champion

At work, I heard something that sounded like a loud motorcycle. I looked out my window and saw it was a Porsche Carrera GT. I quickly ran outside to see it. Because of him, I had to wipe myself off. LOL.
That's like the 3rd Carrera GT that I've seen driving.

Old 01-30-2008, 05:13 PM
contagious19
Champion

i seen a couple when i drive to Santa cruz, ca. i seen ferraris and lambo out there on highway 12

Old 01-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Adionik
Champion

I got off the phone with the claims examiner and he said....

HE IS SENDING ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 1

I'll be more happy when it's in my hands, but w/e.

Old 01-30-2008, 06:11 PM
contagious19
Champion

congrats

Old 01-30-2008, 06:19 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

^^^^^^^when did you get your carrito?

Old 01-30-2008, 06:22 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

damn it i don't even know where i am posting anymore lol

Old 01-30-2008, 06:33 PM
contagious19
Champion

i got it in 2003

Quick Reply: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...