2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

indy intake manifold

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007 | 07:49 PM
myorng05neon
|
Rookie
Default indy intake manifold

ok so i was window shopping and i went to modern performance i was looking and saw that the have the indy intake for 2.0's and i was like huh i wonder. cause in the sight they say that you can bolt your stock TB right up to it nut if you want a 55MM or a 60MM that you got to bore it out. i was wondering if any of yall got pics of one on your car so i can get an idea of the lay out. and just so you were wondering i was looking at going all motor b4 i throw a big turbo on

Old 12-02-2007 | 08:53 PM
lblackneon
Champion
Default RE: indy intake manifold

Check out my photo gallery.

FYI: I'll be selling the Indy intake manifold that's on my car as soon as I find out what screws are needed to put the stock intake manifold back on. I just need those before I can take it off.

Old 12-02-2007 | 09:10 PM
myorng05neon
|
Rookie

how much?

Old 12-02-2007 | 09:22 PM
lblackneon
Champion

ORIGINAL: myorng05neon

how much?
The Indy doesn't come with the screws and gasket necessary to bolt it up to the cylinder head. My mechanic went through the headache in finding the screws and matching them. He also had to customize the gasket to make it work. I bought my Indy brand new and it was on the car for less than 8 months if I remember correctly.
I'll be selling everything that came with the indy plus the stuff it didn't come with that's necessary to make it work.
$400 shipped.
During this time my mechanic did a lot of major work on my car. He was working on my car for about 8-9 months starting around 4/2006. I didn't think it would take that long but the Indy was the last thing he installed. So technically it was on the car for a bit longer than 8 months but it was only being used for less than 8 months.

Old 12-05-2007 | 04:32 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

why r u getting rid of the manifold?? i would be interested in that, so pm me, or post, thanks

Old 12-05-2007 | 08:59 PM
Andpto
All Star

its great manifold to turbo with.

Old 12-05-2007 | 10:50 PM
contagious19
Champion

ORIGINAL: dtjackten

why r u getting rid of the manifold?? i would be interested in that, so pm me, or post, thanks
hes getting rid of it because he bought a srt-4 and i believe hes putting mostly stock items on his neon to sell it.

Old 12-06-2007 | 04:19 PM
lblackneon
Champion

ORIGINAL: dtjackten

I am selling the parts off the Neon b/c I'm eventually going to sell it + I don't care to have performance parts on that car anymore. I've been putting some more stuff on the SRT-4 too. My parents are probably going to buy the Neon from me for when my grandparents come to town. I'll be driving the black Neon a bit too.

The Indy is a great part. I wouldn't be selling any of this stuff if I didn't get the SRT-4.

Quick Reply: indy intake manifold