2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

What Are you Getting Your Neon For Christmas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007 | 06:37 AM
yellowO3r/t
Rookie
Default RE: Whats Next for your ride?

GET MY MOPAR LIP KIT PAINTED AND INSTALLED.... its sitting in my apartment for months now.
Why can't money grow on trees

Old 12-04-2007 | 09:40 AM
ricerchik02
Captain

I don't even wanna think about how much more money this car is gonna drain outta me! [sm=noooo.gif]

Old 12-04-2007 | 02:48 PM
Andpto
All Star

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Well I guess you others are keepin your neons the same for next yr not having any new mods . I know micky is maybe doing the srt swap and a few others are doing the same . Guess Im the one whos really has a theme going on and doing the most to my ride.
i thought he was going srt turbo not the whole engine.....

Old 12-04-2007 | 05:56 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

well were to start, i am going to put prolly a 75 shot of nitrousmaybe more in this winter, along with a new megasquirt fuel system, i want to run up to twenty lbs of boost, so rods, pistons, and engine work is a must and isalmost done, hopefully have it back by the end of january...... i just pulled the car off the road and am going to start pulling it all back apart by the end of the week, somethings have its advantages of winter good luck on all ur projects, i am hoping to beable to get some pics of the project as the winter progresses

Old 12-04-2007 | 07:47 PM
MJND1990
Professional

lets see. rims and tint in the spring. and probably sell it for something faster in the summer. lol.

Old 12-04-2007 | 11:17 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: Andpto

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Well I guess you others are keepin your neons the same for next yr not having any new mods . I know micky is maybe doing the srt swap and a few others are doing the same . Guess Im the one whos really has a theme going on and doing the most to my ride.
i thought he was going srt turbo not the whole engine.....
Thats what I meant when I said srt swap . Not the whole engine just the turbo and tranny swap.

Old 12-04-2007 | 11:46 PM
contagious19
Champion

ORIGINAL: yellowO3r/t

GET MY MOPAR LIP KIT PAINTED AND INSTALLED.... its sitting in my apartment for months now.
Why can't money grow on trees
tell me about it. i had my tokico blues for like 3 months now and i just took them to storage cus i dont kno wen im going to put them on.

Old 12-05-2007 | 02:24 AM
Adionik
Champion

NOTHING!

I'm done modding this piece of crap.

Old 12-05-2007 | 03:50 AM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: Adionik

NOTHING!

I'm done modding this piece of crap.
same here... except i have no mods to begin with. lol

Old 12-05-2007 | 09:53 AM
myorng05neon
Rookie

well i got to wait til deployment time that way i can do a number of upgrades i figured since everyone is doing a srt swap now i want to stay true to the sxt and keep the 2.0 put swap out the head for dohc do a bottom end rebuild from modern which is on sale for 999.00 at modern performance compared to the 1500.00 at howell a top end rebuild indy intake but i am still not sure on that. i had one guy reply to one of my post saying that the intake didn't come with the gasket or the bolts for the head. i will also proly send the head out to get ported and polished and then get a exhaust from magna flow. i am really hoping that i get deployed in september cause i really want it and need it cause N/A motors are expensive. i am really satisfied with the way my car looks except for the crack in the bumper the dented hood and the damn springs that make all kinds of racket. so those will proly be upgraded to mopar stage 2 suspension. all that i think runs about 5,000 and that still won't take up all that deployment money HOPEFULLY!!!!!! come to think of it i think that all this wont even happen in 08 cause i deploy for 6 mo in sept 08 be back in feb 09 so yeah well **** well here is what is gonna happen almost two years from now.

Quick Reply: What Are you Getting Your Neon For Christmas?