2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

What Are you Getting Your Neon For Christmas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 12:53 PM
GrApHite03
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whats Next for your ride?

^^ let us know how you end up controlling that DOHC. Stand alone like AEM EMS or Megasquirt will do it, but i'm curious if you have other plans. Hahn did it once, but it seems to be a big secret. Can't recall anybody else doing it (2.0l DOHC) in a 2nd gen.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:59 PM
DouglasSXT
Veteran

Just ordered my belts and underpully. Needed new belts anyways, so I figured I'd give the underpully a try? My next big thing will def be droppingthe carthis spring if I can wait that long. HATE the stock heigth on this car!!! Need to powdercoat my 17's by spring as well and then get some tint on the windows...

Old 12-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Pharmboy
Veteran

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

^^ let us know how you end up controlling that DOHC. Stand alone like AEM EMS or Megasquirt will do it, but i'm curious if you have other plans. Hahn did it once, but it seems to be a big secret. Can't recall anybody else doing it (2.0l DOHC) in a 2nd gen.
what's the gain from the dohc head?

Old 12-05-2007, 06:30 PM
GrApHite03

couldn't tell ya, nobody's done it. I can't see it being any better than a magnum SOHC. Although i am a SOHC fan.

Old 12-05-2007, 06:33 PM
AirWolf

I did a dohc head swap in my 1st gen than the hahn stage2 turbo and Ive heard a little more gain than you get than a sohc. I just did it for something custom and different and thought it might help my hp it sort of did a little. But I dont know about a 2nd gen dohc swap.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:34 PM
NeonPerformance88
Professional

I want to buy the led headlights and the 60mm tb from moder performance.....

Old 12-06-2007, 07:58 AM
Yako
Captain

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

I did a dohc head swap in my 1st gen than the hahn stage2 turbo and Ive heard a little more gain than you get than a sohc. I just did it for something custom and different and thought it might help my hp it sort of did a little. But I dont know about a 2nd gen dohc swap.
allhail great bullshyter airwolf

Old 12-06-2007, 11:09 AM
AirWolf

ALways drama when it comes to me . Just becasue I have my own op like the rest of you doesnt give you the right to bash on me all the time . I try to help out just like the rest of you . Just becasue Im into and know about show mods more than most of you doesnt mean Im crap like most of you think. Im just into show with my sxt if I get a performance ride than Ill be into go .

Old 12-06-2007, 02:03 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ALways drama when it comes to me . Just becasue I have my own op like the rest of you doesnt give you the right to bash on me all the time . I try to help out just like the rest of you . Just becasue Im into and know about show mods more than most of you doesnt mean Im crap like most of you think. Im just into show with my sxt if I get a performance ride than Ill be into go .
That has absolutly nothing to do with the matter at hand. Thanks for the story though...

Old 12-06-2007, 05:35 PM
AirWolf

Its got everyting to do this is my thread and you all should behave and not go after me just becasue I have different ops than you all so Im into show and your into go thats just what the bashing is all about. Wow I mean we all have 2nd gen neons and this is suppose to be nicer than srt forums. We are all suppose to get along and for bashing a gal thats just low. I just want everyone that has been bashing on me not to cause I never go after any of you unless you have me 1st.

Quick Reply: What Are you Getting Your Neon For Christmas?