2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Who shows their Neon?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 05:00 PM
AirWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who shows their Neon?

Just find a local show usully mine start in the spring and go to the fall. Yours would do awesome in a show maybe take 2nd or even 1st . I would give it a try and sometimes they cost like 15 to 10 bucks to enter not always sometimes free.

Old 12-10-2007, 05:08 PM
swimmer07
Veteran

ok cool! i'll try then.. one of my good friends shows mustangs.. he's got a '69 mach 1 and took best of show last year in a big mustang meet, so i'll have to talk to him to

Old 12-10-2007, 05:11 PM
AirWolf

Thats a good way to get started go with your friend and I put my sxt in the sportcompact tuner class those are the ones she took home a trophy every show.

Old 12-10-2007, 05:33 PM
contagious19
Champion

i been in a couple of car shows. i actually place 1st place in a audio show in a nearby town thanx to my tvs.
cant wait to go to da next one, i got more stuff on my car now

Old 12-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Yako
Captain

ORIGINAL: swimmer07

i'd like to take mine to a show and see how she does.. but wouldnt know where to start
dude... all ur ride needs is a drop and ur all set u dont ever need to do anything to it to look at its best

Old 12-10-2007, 07:27 PM
lblackneon
Champion

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

airwolf is the show queen here...

What do you need to know? I got a good friend from CT that showed her old neon alot. This girl has a whole room full of trophies. (that i've actually seen) She was also a member of the elite tenth element show club.

k3v
You and 03r/t are our go kings. Thanks for saying Im the show queen. Ive been in the show schene for almost 3yrs now with my sxt and alot longer with my 1st gen . Ive taken 2 3rd places at the beginning and this yr 2 2nd places and last show 1st place and with my 1st gen all 1st places from the very few I have taken her too. Planning on going to a ton more in 08 than I did this yr with my new old school ghost mopar theme Im going with. Since I got new rims and tires and with the mopar lip kit and new ghost cudas and custom front badge and cuda hood that Im going with by spring and either coilovers or an airride by spring. Im proud to be a into shows more than go.
Airwolf: What are you trying to say? My black neon isn't crap??? All the money I put into that thing...
Thanks a lot.

J/K.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Jonny Hustle
Rookie

I`ve actually got a guy at work thats sponsoring both my neon and my brother`s galant. He`s going to pay 1/2 of the entrance fee for each show we enter from now on.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:30 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: lblackneon

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

airwolf is the show queen here...

What do you need to know? I got a good friend from CT that showed her old neon alot. This girl has a whole room full of trophies. (that i've actually seen) She was also a member of the elite tenth element show club.

k3v
You and 03r/t are our go kings. Thanks for saying Im the show queen. Ive been in the show schene for almost 3yrs now with my sxt and alot longer with my 1st gen . Ive taken 2 3rd places at the beginning and this yr 2 2nd places and last show 1st place and with my 1st gen all 1st places from the very few I have taken her too. Planning on going to a ton more in 08 than I did this yr with my new old school ghost mopar theme Im going with. Since I got new rims and tires and with the mopar lip kit and new ghost cudas and custom front badge and cuda hood that Im going with by spring and either coilovers or an airride by spring. Im proud to be a into shows more than go.
Airwolf: What are you trying to say? My black neon isn't crap??? All the money I put into that thing...
Thanks a lot.

J/K.
I know your just joking with me I think . Ive always liked your neon and love your srt4 . Youve moved up in the world havent you. Soon as I put all my show mods on I will also have a awesome looking ride.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:38 PM
lblackneon
Champion

Yeah I was just joking.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:52 PM
swimmer07
Veteran

thanks yako! i'll have to enter one and see what i can get!

Quick Reply: Who shows their Neon?