Dont care as long as I behave!
20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Should I stay or Should I go Now!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Muzzysgirl
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Should I stay or Should I go Now!

Seriously, you should quit brining me into the mix. Sheesh, that was 2 years ago, and yet I see you haven't changed. Let's remember who sent whom the pictures to not only post but host. You quit brining me up, I'll quit posting the pics. You quit brining me up, people will quit PM'ing me that your p*ssing and moaning about me and I'll quit coming to defend myself. Do you happen to see a pattern yet?

If you don't I might just host a site dedicating to bashing you.

Old 12-16-2007, 03:37 PM
AirWolf

See thats why I dont post pics anymore of my rides not because I dont have them or what mods I say because I dont want them on other forums for others to hate on my rides like I trusted muzzygirl to only post on her forum and she went and posted them on a few others she went after me on almost every forum I will stop telling the truth about what you did if you stop with me. Im not lieing about anything Im just afraid to post pics becasue of you posting pics on other forums when you were just suppose to post them on your forum. Noone understands why I wont post proof of what I have is for safety reasons.

Old 12-16-2007, 05:50 PM
AirWolf

I know this may be a stupid thread started by me but I was just wanting to know who likes me and who doesnt and now I know thanks everyone that wants me to stay on and likes me . By the way Im not getting cf custom cuda stripes for my sxt instead of my black ones they are going to be for sale soon. Also going with cf eyelids and still the mopar lip kit and maybe a cuda hood or a cf hood of somekind and a cf trunk. Still stayin with my custom ghost m front badge and my custom m steering wheel badge.

Old 12-16-2007, 07:48 PM
sparky1_2007
Professional

is it just me, or have i missed a bunch of crap regarding something that airwolf did....

Old 12-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Andpto
All Star

ORIGINAL: sparky1_2007

is it just me, or have i missed a bunch of crap regarding something that airwolf did....
go see the offtopic thread u will be updated

Old 12-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Yako
Captain

i believe u and muzzygirl are the same so apperently ur f'ing crazy logginf urself on and off 2 different names and argue with urself, u need to see someone

Old 12-16-2007, 09:33 PM
contagious19
Champion

ORIGINAL: Yako

i believe u and muzzygirl are the same so apperently ur f'ing crazy logginf urself on and off 2 different names and argue with urself, u need to see someone
they are two different people. muzzygirl is a admin from another site bro.

Old 12-16-2007, 10:09 PM
Andpto
All Star

ORIGINAL: contagious19

ORIGINAL: Yako

they are two different people. muzzygirl is a admin from another site bro.
+1 yako u wrong man. i thought at first that muzzygirl was actually airowlf but shes not i did my research awhile back and muzzygirl is the admin to midwestneons

Old 12-16-2007, 10:13 PM
AirWolf

You got to know me and understand me to like me and aparently some of you dont get me or even care to. Thats ok with me Im only on here for the ones who like me anyways so all those who hate me dont mess with me and dont get in my way on the theads I post on and Im not no muzzysgirl thats for sure.

Old 12-16-2007, 11:13 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

we know ya hun.... just like people from other forums know ya.... come on admit it.... ITS ALL LIES!!! if not the ut up pics... for gods sakes.... if you think its that great the (excuse the french) fu*k what we think... as long as its not like the fist gen from muzzys fics then you should be good!!

we dont want ya gone (wow did i just say that???[sm=bangbang.gif]) we just dont want people that lye out their ***... and at this point it seems like you are..... SO PLEASE prove our little "gang" wrong!!
its easy and all this will end.... 5 min. of your time and this is over!! i know this is getting childish but come on! we have proven our points over and over again, yet you have not one singe post that proves you.... not one... in fact you have a sh** load that prove you are a liar.....

just my 2 cents and please prove it or look at the votes.......

Quick Reply: Should I stay or Should I go Now!