2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Commemorative SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 10:29 PM
AirWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Commemorative SRT-4

I had one in 05 the white one and sold that one and in october I got the black oneshe got totaled . Thats the story I have for you all. Just never got around on telling you guys since I didnt have her very long and only have my sxt now and the 1st gen.

Old 01-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Yako
Captain

ha she really never had one, supposely she bought it and 3 months later sold it.. unless she was rich the numbers dont add up, if only all the post over the offtopic section hadnt got erased...., always saying different things liek the one above, now it got totaled?......ohh and this timeit wasblack? ohh and yea real leather all around acr seats straight out of the factory..................

Old 01-24-2008, 10:36 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im sure wumone like you would have posted about getting "another" srt4....anyways, why would you have gotten "another" srt4 when you were getting an STI???
thats all it is....a story...just like the rest of them

besides, this is how i remember it from 4-14-06:
1st of all I hate trouble makers like both of you . I never posted pics of my white acr only had it for a month sold it for personal reasons . Second of all I only have my sxt on here and very old pics shes changed alot. Will never post my 96 cause of flamers likeyou both. My next ride is going to be a sti. Love neons but want to get into the import world nicer group of forums also and more of them. Id say to how about 17inch tires and rims and lowering springs and a cf hood all good for racing and shows. you can build up your engine just as nice then going turbo.

Old 01-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Yako
Captain

so now she still has that crap out 1st gen????????? didnt she say she sold it over a year ago?? then she said 2 years ago, dont even remenber the stuff she makes up anymore.

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

im sure wumone like you would have posted about getting "another" srt4....anyways, why would you have gotten "another" srt4 when you were getting an STI???
thats all it is....a story...just like the rest of them

besides, this is how i remember it from 4-14-06:
1st of all I hate trouble makers like both of you . I never posted pics of my white acr only had it for a month sold it for personal reasons . Second of all I only have my sxt on here and very old pics shes changed alot. Will never post my 96 cause of flamers likeyou both. My next ride is going to be a sti. Love neons but want to get into the import world nicer group of forums also and more of them. Id say to how about 17inch tires and rims and lowering springs and a cf hood all good for racing and shows. you can build up your engine just as nice then going turbo.
about 2 months ago she said she had it for 3 monthsthen sold it, still numbers dont add up, so shes always talkin about im gonna get this and that and i have that thing and that other and my car this and that,yet she never mentioned a black srt till today...

[sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 01-24-2008, 10:55 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

some more fun for you guys....

My 2004 sxt has alot of engine mods plus nitrous.
I HAVE THE MONEY FOR A STI BUT SINCE YOU ALL ARE GIVING CRAP TO AUTOS NOW IM GETTIN A SRT8 CHARGER THAN CAN SMOKE ALMOST ANY 5 SPEED OUT THERE.
its been almost 2 years....im still waiting to see the charger

My 1st gen hahn does in the 11s almost 10s so its what you do to your turbo and depends on the driver also.
these 2 are just contrasting statements......
I never said my 96 was a 11 second ride maybe a 12 like hahn said and mines a stage 2 turbo kit.
im done....im gonna go back to my 1st gen hole for a while....enjoy

Old 01-24-2008, 10:59 PM
Andpto
All Star

now she wants an sti? Wow somebody likes to lie.

A girl with alot of wants.........

Old 01-24-2008, 11:06 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

some more fun for you guys....

My 2004 sxt has alot of engine mods plus nitrous.
I HAVE THE MONEY FOR A STI BUT SINCE YOU ALL ARE GIVING CRAP TO AUTOS NOW IM GETTIN A SRT8 CHARGER THAN CAN SMOKE ALMOST ANY 5 SPEED OUT THERE.
its been almost 2 years....im still waiting to see the charger

My 1st gen hahn does in the 11s almost 10s so its what you do to your turbo and depends on the driver also.
these 2 are just contrasting statements......
I never said my 96 was a 11 second ride maybe a 12 like hahn said and mines a stage 2 turbo kit.
im done....im gonna go back to my 1st gen hole for a while....enjoy

fun, you haven't seen anything... were were you when the **** hit the fan and got pwn3d!?

https://dodgeforum.com/m_1060111/mpage_23/key_/tm.htm Start with post #331

Old 01-24-2008, 11:09 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker

wow,some1 did alot of digging to find all that.

Old 01-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

The link takes me to the main forum page.

Mat

Old 01-24-2008, 11:17 PM
Andpto
All Star

ORIGINAL: srtgtr34

wow,some1 did alot of digging to find all that.
not really she has been pretty muched banned from many other forums. She is pretty popular in the BAN department for her lying. She did the exact same thing on midwest neons and 2gn.org. I found her on Srtforums thats what sparked the fire on here

Quick Reply: Commemorative SRT-4