2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

muffler

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 07:17 PM
raidersfan41
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default muffler

hey everyone, im new to this forum but i have a question. i have a 05 neon sxt, and i was considering buying a muffler. i realize that everyone has different ideas. but i was wondering what all of u thought is good. i dont really want to spend alot of money. i just want a nice muffler that has a deep sound. thanks

Old 01-31-2008, 07:31 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: muffler

Justin, I'm moving you on over to the Neon Section where you will get lots of help!!

Dusty

Old 01-31-2008, 07:36 PM
bone33
Record Breaker

whistle tips sound great.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:40 AM
MJND1990
Professional

Get the Vibrant Performance muffler from modernperformance.com. Or if you want to save a few more bucks then look on ebay. I got my T.S. Performance muffler for $150. A friend of mine had bought it for $220 shipped but it didnt fit with his body kit so I got a good deal. Thats about the deepest sound you'll get out of a Neon.This aint my car but this is the vibrant system...... http://youtube.com/watch?v=aH

Old 02-01-2008, 01:38 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: MJND1990

Get the Vibrant Performance muffler from modernperformance.com. Or if you want to save a few more bucks then look on ebay. I got my T.S. Performance muffler for $150. A friend of mine had bought it for $220 shipped but it didnt fit with his body kit so I got a good deal. Thats about the deepest sound you'll get out of a Neon.This aint my car but this is the vibrant system...... http://youtube.com/watch?v=aH
I also agree on the vibrant exhaust system i have one and it sounds very nice.
Just when you get it installed get it done by a exhaust shop so that they can bend the pipes so that they are closer to the bumper, or else it wont look good. Other than that g/l.
IMO never buy the cheap ebay products

Old 02-01-2008, 02:31 PM
contagious19
Champion

i say get a srt4 rear section and put a 22" glasspack and ur set, my whole setup cost like 120
heres a video http://youtube.com/watch?v=rH97kJLyqTY

Old 02-01-2008, 02:40 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: srtgtr34

my magnaflow came off ebay and its awesome. I say buy from ebay but ask a ton of questions to make sure you are not getting scammed or get some seller trying to sell name brand stuff when it's really a knock off

Old 02-01-2008, 02:44 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: neon03se

ORIGINAL: srtgtr34

my magnaflow came off ebay and its awesome. I say buy from ebay but ask a ton of questions to make sure you are not getting scammed or get some seller trying to sell name brand stuff when it's really a knock off
You know what i meant.
There are name brands on ebay, just dont buy the non-name brands b/c they are junk, they dont help performance wise and they sound like a honda farting.

Quick Reply: muffler