|
Rookie
Default RE: my car is finished

deffently will take pics when i get the rear and sides down

Old 02-11-2008 | 02:04 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

to original poster---your car look very nicely done. very clean looking and that IMO looks the best. The drop i disagree with I LOVE the way the car looks with a drop but am contemplating raising it to stock because as your said, you feel every bump in the road and it has really gotten to me.

I had some big plans for my car this spring but have decided to buy an SRT (getting closer and closer). My girlfriend's parents will be buying my car from me so maybe she'll hit up the threads and she'll more than likely follow what I had planned (all visual mods). I believe it will blow a lot of cars out of the water!!! Time will tell though

anyway very nicely done!!!!

Old 02-11-2008 | 04:01 PM
lblackneon
Champion

Looks good with the rims.

Old 02-12-2008 | 01:28 PM
Tomlintm
|
Rookie

ORIGINAL: neon03se

to original poster---your car look very nicely done. very clean looking and that IMO looks the best. The drop i disagree with I LOVE the way the car looks with a drop but am contemplating raising it to stock because as your said, you feel every bump in the road and it has really gotten to me.

I had some big plans for my car this spring but have decided to buy an SRT (getting closer and closer). My girlfriend's parents will be buying my car from me so maybe she'll hit up the threads and she'll more than likely follow what I had planned (all visual mods). I believe it will blow a lot of cars out of the water!!! Time will tell though

anyway very nicely done!!!!
my brother neon has a 2"or so drop and you can feel every single bump so that why i wanted to go with a 1.5" drop b/c i still get the ride qulity and it looks good with the drop and dont stop your plans and get a srt4 that dumb just keep with your plans but drop your car 1.5 " and do what ever you want but that IMO but what ever floats your boat and moves your sails lol

Old 02-12-2008 | 02:48 PM
20NeonSXT04
Professional

not too bad...

Old 02-13-2008 | 07:09 PM
Tomlintm
|
Rookie

thanks

Quick Reply: my car is finished