Old 03-13-2008 | 03:43 PM
GrApHite03
Default RE: Feeler: Stock SXT PYH "solar yellow" spoiler

ORIGINAL: Kalevra

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: Kalevra

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

ok buzzz.... i'm mean boss.
Ok, now you're really starting to get on my nearves. is it your car? do you live anywhere near NJ? are you ever going to see my car besides the pictures I post on here? the answers to these questions is more or less NO.

now lets turn this around.. Do I care that it will look like a bee? is your insults going to affect my decision? Nope, I dont. Do I like the way it's going to look, yes, because it's my theme and it's different from other neons. and by making fun of my color scheme, you're making fun of this...

Granted the neon doesn't have the power or prestige of the 1969 superbee... but before you get on me for looking like a bee, then remember the above picture. ONE of the most famous hotrods of all time

You are absolutely right! It is your car and you can do what you please with it. Just as I have my right to my opinion on this F&F monstrosity you’re trying to create.

And 2… how dare you compare your creation to the classic and classy super bee. The car that made history with its subtle black on yellow accents and decals. To even compare your car to the super bee is a disgrace to the all mighty mopar gods.

I do not see a black lip kit, side skirts, windows, tail lights, and whatever else you plan to add to your “flight of the bumble bee” on that super bee you posted.

I will never stop you from doing it, and you will never stop me from laughing at it… get over it.

k3v
Granted the neon doesn't have the power or prestige of the 1969 superbee...
I was only comparing the color scheme! damn, and since when is a mopar lip kit "rice" or as you put it F&F
Please don’t misconstrue my words… The F&F reference was alluding to the multi-color scheme you are trying to create. as mentioned the super bee was subtle.

Old 03-13-2008 | 04:12 PM
Adionik
Champion

So why is everyone afraid to say that his car will most likely look like **** in the end?

Old 03-13-2008 | 05:09 PM
danjmcbride
Rookie

ORIGINAL: Adionik

So why is everyone afraid to say that his car will most likely look like **** in the end?

*cringes* . . . haha

Old 03-13-2008 | 05:23 PM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain

ORIGINAL: Adionik

F that u can please some of the people some of the time but u can not please all of the people all the time and i'll i'm gonna say is w/e he does with his car is his choice and at least he's doing something with it instead of saying should i do this or that for fear of what people say and will like freak that make it ur own make if the world was supose to be the same we would all be gray

Old 03-13-2008 | 05:25 PM
TN.Frank
Professional

So why is it that so many of ya'll think that all of our Neons have to look like they were stamped out of the same mold or they're ugly? The last thing I want is for my Neon to look like a frickin' Neon. That's why I'm going with the SRT wing(this weekend,woohoo!) and an R34 front bumper cover as soon as I can afford to pick one up. I don't want my car to look like your car or the other guys car. Seems like so many Neon owners are in a little box and if you think of doing something different you get yelled at, well screw that. I'm making my car look the way that I think it looks good and so is Kalevra.

Old 03-13-2008 | 05:43 PM
Adionik
Champion

Uh yeah no **** mod it like you want, but 99% of the neons out there have black rims with a silver lip or they're COMPLETELY STOCK WITH A GRANDMA DRIVING THEM.

Besides there is a fine line between modding a car, and ricing the **** out of it. You can't just start throwing black and yellow together in horrible arrangements and then hide under the veil of "Being different"

Tn frank - I was going to get the R34 but I never found them cheap enough...

Old 03-13-2008 | 05:55 PM
GrApHite03

If you don't want your car to look like a neon then you should sell it. No matter how you try to disguise it as a skyline or an SRT-4, its still going to be a neon. You won't fool anybody, but yourself.

and adionik, i won't say his car is going to look like ****... cuz its gonna look like a bumble bee. I would say hornet, but you know a n/a neon isn't going to be stinging anybody.

Old 03-13-2008 | 06:19 PM
TN.Frank
Professional

But it'll be MY Neon modded My way and in the end that's all I care about.

Old 03-13-2008 | 07:23 PM
SXT_P007

See how mucha junk yard you sale you it then go off of there, or look on ebay. Then base your price off of that! But try and make a profit!

Old 03-13-2008 | 07:40 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: TN.Frank

But it'll be MY Neon modded My way and in the end that's all I care about.
Thats the way I feel about my neons . Plus to everyone that believes in the word rice . Rice wins shows.

Quick Reply: Feeler: Stock SXT PYH "solar yellow" spoiler