2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

neon meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 10:27 PM
blizzy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: neon meet

its hard to find people who r into tunning period n small town they either hate bcz our neon is faster than their 40000 car or their into mports we need the neon love

Old 03-25-2008, 01:01 AM
Caraudioholic24
Veteran

got the love right here. so no one interested in meet near cumberland ri?

Old 03-25-2008, 01:19 AM
Mat00ES
Captain

Theres alot of people into cars here, most of them stay into there own small groups though.

Mat

Old 04-21-2008, 06:52 PM
mat663
All Star

Pretty college girls is the only real reason that i go to college...haha.
Well, it seem slike evreyone here is around the northen part of U.S.
I am in New Orleans....And i get to see the backs of nothing but hondas and toyotas all day. It is rare that i see a SRT-4.

Old 04-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: mat663

I am in New Orleans....And i get to see the backs of nothing but hondas and toyotas all day. It is rare that i see a SRT-4.
I love it when i take a girl for a ride and she thinks the car im driving is like a freakin' ferrari or somethin lol.... i love it

Old 04-21-2008, 07:17 PM
Baddog44
Professional

lol i know what u mean being here in texas....everyone drives a lifted ram or f-150 with dual exhaust, a camaro, or mustang....they are constantly pulling up to me to get me to race. Im like uhhhhhh no v8's looking for 4 bangers to race plz.

ORIGINAL: Izero

I love it when i take a girl for a ride and she thinks the car im driving is like a freakin' ferrari or somethin lol.... i love it
lol i know exactly what u mean. They get in and are like lets see how fast it goes....i floor it and it hardly goes that fast being that two people are in the car lol and they are like omg this thing is fast...im sittin there he he he he yaaaaaaaaa

Old 04-21-2008, 08:08 PM
AnthemBassMan
Veteran

-Here's another "old fart." I'm 41. I just can't get into The Fast and the Furious wannabe's. Sorry, when I was a youngin' the cars I drove had enough torque they could twist a Neon chassis into a pretzel. Tuners I like, but not when some kid went and stole a wing from an outlaw dirt track car. I prefer the sleeper look. If you really look at a car, you can see they have something going on with it. But not to the average driver, aka moron.

L8R,
Matt D.

Old 04-21-2008, 08:28 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

i prefer the sleeper look with big rims and hood scoops that are accually functional......, and 13.89 out of a 2.0 i think is not to bad....... and it is only going to get faster in the next 12 months

Old 04-21-2008, 09:59 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

Where Im at the people I see with Neons dont have anything done to them. Some dont even wash and wax them. When people see me and here me bumpin they pull up to see who is driving (cause they cant see through my back windows cause there tinted) then they just stare until I blow past them when the tree (I mean) traffic light turns green. LOL. My cousins are into the Honda turners so this summer Ill follow them to the car shows and meets. I dont think there will ever be just a Neon car club. People just think of these cars as just cars, and thats sad.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:25 PM
mat663
All Star

And if you watch all the Neon videos on Youtube.com, all we Neon drivers get is hate comments and insults form Honda drivers and it is really aggravating. They talk so much shi* and i bet they haven't even raced one yet. It is like an internet war between the car owners. literally. lol

Quick Reply: neon meet