2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

AEM bypass valve

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 02:35 AM
Baddog44
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEM bypass valve

Ok i just put my K&N CAI back on today and i just ordered the bypass valve for it...it should work even tho it says AEM and i have K&N...anyways is it rather simple to put on to any of those who have one? im assuming it just connects at the connector between the TB and CAI right?

Old 03-21-2008, 02:45 AM
SiX1N9N3
Rookie
Default RE: AEM bypass valve

yup thats where it goes...do u really need it?...i got those exact same rims but in 15's but im trying to sell them because i just ordered momo corse rpms and yokohama s drive tires...

Old 03-21-2008, 02:49 AM
Caraudioholic24
Veteran

quest.comYea thats where it goes. Its a good ides for another 40-50 bucks to save your motor from hydro lock. My friend had that happen a while back it sucks.

Old 03-21-2008, 03:19 AM
Baddog44
Professional

ORIGINAL: SiX1N9N3

yup thats where it goes...do u really need it?...i got those exact same rims but in 15's but im trying to sell them because i just ordered momo corse rpms and yokohama s drive tires...
ya i definitely need it because i have already had my engine hydrolock on my ... warped my pistons and everything....completely destroyed the block...my insurance covered it for the first time but not for any time after that so im making sure it doesnt happen again and i would highly suggest it to anyone else who this has not happened to....the mechanic at the dodge dealership i sent my car off too was a complete moron and completely screwed up everything on my engine when tryin to put a new block in....Just to give u guys an idea of this guy, there are 4 bolts that bolt on the block to the transmission, the guy only put on the top 2 bolts and the bottom half started separating causing shutter in the clutch. Had i driven the **** outa my car i would destroyed the transmission too.

Oh ya and on those rims i want to get different ones already cuz i see way too many people with em and im like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....but im still payin on em so ill prolly have them for a while but ya i think they should look a lot better with my drop im gonna try to put on tomm.

Quick Reply: AEM bypass valve