2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

what do u guys think i should do....

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 03:14 AM
djmagic
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what do u guys think i should do....

someone broke into freerider. stole an amp, haven't fixed it yet. I put a pic of the old setup in the gallery. But they jacked the front amp. Sucks cause that amp costs around a grand and thats not including the custom work.

Old 04-03-2008, 03:39 AM
contagious19
Champion

damn dat sucks dj. air ride ftw

Old 04-03-2008, 04:10 AM
djmagic
Record Breaker

yeah, they also broke the silver trim pieces, probally some junkies. They were stupid since they didn't touch my wallet inside the car. Had $300+. Probally clean it up a little and run the one amp for a while. Here is some aftermath pics.
Name:  4.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  157.5 KB
I'm goin to cut off the rack for the front and try to find some replacement silve pieces. They were all bronken inside so they were trashed.

Old 04-03-2008, 07:30 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

well the only reason i am having money issues is i am having medical issues as well...... if it was not for that i would have the car driving this weekend.... but i figure why rush, with the nice summer weather i could get alot done, and looking really good.... i was thinking about some stuff last night, all the wholes in the interfenders that i will not be using i could shave them up, and make it look good.... i was also thinking about eliminating the heater core to... i only drive the car in the summer so i really do not have to worry about heat.... and i was also thinking about polishing the tranny... funny u said about that 19s. so i may just get the car running and drive it to my moms for a week, then put it back up on the stands, pull the front clip off and start pullin the engine.... i am going to mount the ms where spikey did his... i liked that ALOT... accually i have already started that....

thanks for the help and keep the ideas comin

Quick Reply: what do u guys think i should do....