Floating Hood

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 07:57 PM
inthewerks
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Floating Hood

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Hey you guys dont wanna mess with me . Just saying I had the idea way before anyone else and who gave most of you her flip flop trunk info so stop giving me crap all the time that means you izero and matt00es. Ive had the flip flop hood idea since I came on here like 3 or 4 yrs ago. Just want to have everything perfect before I post pics of my flip flop hood .
if ou have had the IDEA for 3-4 YEARS, how come it isnt done yet?? has your husband not had a day off in 3-4 years?? do you have any SKETCHES of the way your hood is gonna open?? just curious.

Old 05-15-2008, 08:06 PM
inthewerks
Veteran

man! just wait till im done with my custom hood! im not saying mines better just more custom with a twist and different than most of your rides! its gonna open in 10 different spots and each spot is gonna do something. one spot is like a bbq grill and you can cook steaks on it. the other spot has an ironing board attatched to it with an outlet to plug in an iron. the other spot is gonna be a cd holder. another spot is gonna mix ice cream and has a built in ice cream cone dispenser. its gonna be sooooooooo cool you wait cuz my husband is gonna do it for me just wait he has been working alot but when he gets a day off hes gonna do it you will see. how was that impersonation???

Old 05-15-2008, 08:16 PM
AirWolf

Whatever just wait and see ! No need to give me crap inthewerks ! Not going to post in this thread anymore until my hood is done and not going to get into it with anyone else about this subject .

Old 05-15-2008, 08:23 PM
inthewerks
Veteran

im not acting childish . i just want to know why, if you have had this idea for soo long, how come it hasnt been done yet?? and im positive that once you do this mod, i can find someone who has done this mod to their car way before you did it.

Old 05-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

I never give you crap, always the truth. All I see is words and barely any pics.
Name:  ttiwwp.gif
Views: 39
Size:  5.7 KB
^^ Custom with a twist

Always quote her, she tends to change her posts after someone replies.

Mat

Old 05-16-2008, 12:52 AM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Mat00ES

I never give you crap, always the truth. All I see is words and barely any pics.

^^ Custom with a twist

Always quote her, she tends to change her posts after someone replies.

Mat
hahahahah soooo true.... now then im gonna wait till her husband does her twisty loopy crazzzzzzzzzy flip flop hood.... then ill make more comments for now im done.... ridiculousness.... :-\

Old 05-16-2008, 01:55 AM
Exubus
Champion

I work 10 miles from where Airwolf lives. I have never seen any of her Neons, at least not in the shape that she claims. I met her one time and she gave me a good deal on clear side-markers and a LED tail-lamp. Other than that, I cannot vouch for her rides... and we live in BFE Iowa... everyone around here knows everything about everyone... but no one knows anything about slick Neons driving around here...

Airwolf, quit claiming that you always have the better sh--. If you do, post pictures or whatever, but if not, stop being arrogant and stepping on everyone's ego because you think you have a better idea. Get a freaking grip. And if you come by my work and key my car because you are so insecure, guess who I'm going to suspect?

Take a hint Airwolf. Chill out and let people take pride in their own ideas and accomplishments without trying to out-do them all the time on here.

Old 05-16-2008, 11:12 AM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain

ORIGINAL: ptschafer

I work 10 miles from where Airwolf lives. I have never seen any of her Neons, at least not in the shape that she claims. I met her one time and she gave me a good deal on clear side-markers and a LED tail-lamp. Other than that, I cannot vouch for her rides... and we live in BFE Iowa... everyone around here knows everything about everyone... but no one knows anything about slick Neons driving around here...

Airwolf, quit claiming that you always have the better sh--. If you do, post pictures or whatever, but if not, stop being arrogant and stepping on everyone's ego because you think you have a better idea. Get a freaking grip. And if you come by my work and key my car because you are so insecure, guess who I'm going to suspect?

Take a hint Airwolf. Chill out and let people take pride in their own ideas and accomplishments without trying to out-do them all the time on here.
HERE HERE!!!

Old 05-16-2008, 01:53 PM
prpaster
Professional

Just get a hood like mine then you dont have to worry about how your hood opens bc they can see right through it!

[IMG]local://upfiles/46980/229E29F5E47346C58F8C6E75BBFBBB44.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-16-2008, 10:12 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: ptschafer

Wow all this coming from you who lives aways from me and I only have one neon now to talk about and Im always around just not in ankeny where you are for awhile . You can see my sxt anytime than you can tell these guys what shes really like in person so they can quit giving me crap . I have no idea where you live or work so I would never do damage to anyones ride . Im more grow up than that since mines been keyed before . We can meet up at walmart again . Going to a show tommorrow . Not saying mines better just saying not to many have the floating hood or flip flop hood as I call it. My flip flop hood will do well like my flip flop trunk in my shows. Most of you arent into shows like I am.

Quick Reply: Floating Hood